The Beginning

Kapler

Kim Go Eun kissed Lee Min Ho’s eyes, her hands landing gently on his jaw. She kissed his nose, moving down to his lips.

Slightly leaning back, “I do.” She whispered.

Min Ho felt an eternity while waiting for her answer. He was anxious and worried, what if she said no? Did he pop the question too fast, too quick, for they had only been together for 3 months. But he felt, it was the right time, and she, is the one.

His lips broke into a smile, his dimples showing. Min Ho cupped Go Eun’s face and gave her a light kiss on her lips.

“Saranghae”

 

How much can you love a person? Min Ho can’t tell, he can’t give an exact equation or mention any cheesy phrase like love you to the moon and back. Because Go Eun has shown him how different a Lee Min Ho he can be when he’s with her. He laughs, when she laughs. His heart aches, when she cries. He goes along, when she goofs around.

“Do you know you’re a bit different now?” His noona said to him one day.

“hmm..different? In what sense?”

“You are... happy. Genuinely happy.”

Genuinely happy. What a statement! He remembers recording a video for his company’s youtube channel before. He mentioned he’s tired, dark eye circles and all, but he’s the happiest when he’s filming The King. Shooting a drama has never been easy. You brave the elements, early mornings, late nights and these going on for months. But he knows, what kept him going. What kept him genuinely happy.

 

“You love this cap, don’t you?” Min Ho slightly hit the black baseball cap Go Eun was wearing. It was one of those chilly spring nights where they decided to come out for a late-night date near the Hangang river. Caps, jackets and face mask.

“Mo ya!” Go Eun fought back, slightly hitting him into his chest with her elbows, like she always does.

“How do you know?” she asked curiously.

“You wore this cap during our 1st script reading, didn’t you? A white tee and blue jeans. Black converse sneakers.” Min Ho smiled smugly. He remembers everything about Go Eun. It was the first time he has seen his leading co-star coming into a script read session looking so simple. He was impressed by her simplicity and easiness.

“And do you remember our first shoot together?” he asked. Holding her hands and putting it into the pocket of his jacket. Gosh, her hands are really cold.

“Hmm.. it can’t be the scene at the police station. Where was it?”

“It was at the BBQ chicken store. You almost had to taste the fried chicken for me. Hahaha. I was very intimidated by you. It feels like I’m finally meeting the actress I’ve always seen on TV or in movies.”

 

Dating wasn’t exactly difficult for the both of them, because they dated on set. All the crew and production staff knew they were seeing each other and didn’t mind giving them the personal space when it was break time.

They would hold hands when it was rehearsal, gave each other words of encouragements when it was difficult to get their lines right. Ruffling of the hair, gentle pats behind the backs, adlib forehead kiss, stealthy photo taking were all caught on cameras. They gave their best as Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul, they grew together, bringing out the best in one another and continue to love each other, as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun.

 

Min Ho took out the simple rose gold ring from the ring box, and slipped it into Go Eun’s ring finger.

From this moment on, they know they’ll hold each other’s hand going through life’s ups and downs, sweets and bitterness, together.

==========================================

And so it is.. the end of my fanfic. I figured i had to end this somehow.. There were weeks of hesitation and lack of inspiration. hahahaa

Thank you everyone who's been reading or commented, it means a lot to a first time writer :) 

I don't know if i'll ever write a fanfic again.. but we'll see. 

I think we all can see how geninuely happy LMH is when he's with KGE, and I believe on KGE's part - her walls is breaking/or have broken. hahaha 

I know it is hard shipping when they no longer give breadcrumbs, but may we hold on to that tinest, littlest of faith we all had when TKEM was airing. Love comes when it's least expected and springs you a surprise, you'll can't help but accept it. May they accept it in time to come. 

Till then~ 

xoxo