Our dates

Kapler

Hives of activities were going on in that Hongdae alley, people swiftly cruising through the rows of noraebangs, cafes, restaurants and gaming parlours. The spring air, crisp and clean. Scores of curious onlookers were on the side roads, tip-toeing, phones in air, trying to catch a piece of the action this is slowly unfolding before them.

Min Ho held Go Eun’s hands.

“We haven’t started shooting, sunbaenim” Go Eun looked up at Min Ho.

“We are dating now. Dating openly, without anyone knowing.” He smiled.

Min Ho turned at the many phones that were focused on them and gave a light smirk.

 

Min Ho never expected they would come to this point. They started off as co-workers, Go Eun as someone he would like to work with after watching her stellar performances in Chinatown and Goblin. As shooting goes on, day by day, his heart got swept up by this petite girl who’s now holding his hands.

She has an easy charm, a down-to-earth personality, and a very simple, comfortable ease to whatever she does. He can go on and on about what he likes about her, maybe start a youtube channel – 101 things I like about Kim Go Eun. He told his noona about it, and noona said he’s crazy. Yeah, he thinks he’s crazy too, just how lucky he must be to have this yeoshin as his girlfriend. He probably saved a kingdom is his previous life.

Last Friday, he sent a photo to Go Eun.

“Post it on your Instagram later.” It was a photo of the two of them at the beach, playing the ‘thumb’ game.

“wae?”

“I’ll tell you the reason later.” Came the quick reply.

Shortly after Go Eun’s post, Min Ho posted the same photo with the caption – I held Jung Tae Eul’s hands. He very much wanted to say – I held Kim Go Eun’s hands. He added another photo, this time, both of them holding hands looking at each other. They were enjoying each other’s company, goofing around during the shooting break when Min Ho’s noona took the photo without their knowledge.

“Sunbaenim, what’s all this about?” Go Eun asked during a shoot rehearsal.

“To prepare hearts. We will eventually be open with our relationship, wouldn’t we?” said Min Ho, giving Go Eun a knowing look, and a squeeze in her hands.

 

They have 1 more scene at hongdae before wrapping up. The production crew is adjusting the air microphone and gave a quick “we’ll be done in a minute” to the 2 actors on stand-by.  

The director shouted, “Ready..1…2…3….Go”

“Go Eun sshi..”

“Saranghae”