I like it better when I’m with you

Kapler

“Oh Min Ho ya.. why are you here?” asked Lee Min Ho’s noona, Yun Jeong, who’s surprised to see the busy star in office. He’s supposed to get the day off today.

“Shim shim hae noona.” Shrugging his shoulders, as he plonks himself next to her. “What are you doing?”

“We’ve just received the behind the scenes footages, we’re going to go through, make some edits and post it on our Instagram.” Yun Jeong got busy, looking through the clips with the company’s film editor.

Lee Min Ho got curious and went closer. Ah. These are the clips where he shot with Kim Go Eun, hand holding, and she persistent to know who he cooked the steak and rice for. Okay, not him but Lee Gon.

“Noona, let me choose? Then you can put them together after.” Min Ho gave his older sister a cheeky smile. “Myo ya?!” the older sister finally relented after relentless begging from the brother. The now 30s Lee Min Ho will always be a 5 year old in her eyes.

The film editor left the editing room, leaving Lee Min Ho to quickly play through the clips. Soon loud laughter can be heard coming out. He chose a scene, where he’s supposed to grab Go Eun’s hands, but he decided to catch her use his body instead. He joked about it, and Go Eun laughed heartily.

‘She is too cute.’ He thought to himself.

The next scene, he decided on one where Go Eun held his hands, and swung it, like an adorable little girl. Min Ho remembers fondly her laughter, her smiles, and silly him was beaming like a dork. A boy hopelessly in love. He forgot he was shooting a drama. He forgot that the production crew was all around. He wanted to let this special girl be who she is. He likes his days better when he’s with her.

“Noona, I really like Go Eun.” Min Ho said suddenly.

Yun Jeong slightly taken aback, “Shouldn’t…. you tell her?” So, what she’s been observing so far has proven her guesses right.   

“Ah ra.” “She already knows.”

Min Ho got up, “I’m done choosing.” “Oh yes noona, this photo..” Min Ho went back to the computer and did a few clicks, “this photo, please send it to me.”

Before Min Ho got into his car, he sent out a text, “Shall we meet for supper?”

A few moments later, a reply came in “Nae sunbaenim, see you later 😊”.

========================

I think each chapter is getting shorter and shorter. hahaha. Sorry! But I just want to hit right to the point which each chapter. :)