001 Chapter 001

FRAMMED

Eunbi and Irene were packing as they were about to head to there new transferred school called Stone wall prep. 

The young girl closes her eyes taking a deep breath hoping the school year passes by quickly.


"I really don't want to go" eunbi mumbles to herself bringing her luggage downstairs. Irene heard what the younger said and walked in her direction. She gives eunbi a back hug burying her face in the youngers neck "It's okay eunbi it won't be bad okay something new for a change hm" eunbi sighs. "I can try" it was all comforting for the two sisters for some time.


Then the two of there heads go to the window when they hear honking there mom comes from outside. "You two, hurry up Chayeon and Seulgi are waiting for you" eunbi rolls her eyes  taking another breath before mumbling "Please don't let this be a nightmare, good grief"  she sighs feeling really down.

Irene pulls her luggage outside and sees seulgi smiling in her direction that brighten her mood and made her feel better. Since Irene mental health wasn't all that good she knows seulgi will help her through it hoping eunbi can handle her own attacks that will not be going on through the year hopefully. 


The taller runs to Irene cupping her face giving a kiss on her cheek "How are babe" irene sighs. "Hoping" irene trails then sighs looking at eunbi before looking back.at the taller "that eunbi's going to be fine I am really worried for her" Seulgi looks worriedly at Irene following her gaze to eunbi and chayeon by the truck where chayeon is hugging eunbi and the older looked kind of down. 


"Babe, eunbi is strong just give her time to adjust and she'll be as strong as a rock" seulgi says in a soothing voice.  Seulgi pulls her in for a comforting hug "Now lets go" the younger pulls her by the hand Irene chuckles, at seulgi being cute.


-----

 

 

When the four girls walk through the doors and eunbi hands were shivering. Chayeon looks at her hands and pulls her to the side "Baby are you okay" eunbi looks down when chayeon questions and shakes her head. "I don't know" eunbi mumbles. Though eunbi wasn't going to say anything and things that she worries at this school, she know chayeon knows how to make her feel relived.


"I will be by your side every step of the way"  chayeon holds eunbis face. Then the older nods "What if we aren't in the same dorm" Eunbi says and chayeon shakes her head "I doesn't matter" 

Chayeon pulls Eunbi in for a kiss it was not long but it felt long and sweet. 

She looks at eunbi and they are there moment and seulgi coughs to get the couples attention. The two chuckles as there noses touches before heading towards the student standing.

"Hi Im nayeon I will be assisting you all" she says before turning around taking them to there dorms. Chayeon and Eunbi are sharing a dorm and the older felt relived, Seulgi and Irene already knew so they weren't upset cause they know that they will have there time. Irene is relived she has her room to herself so there's no negativity and positive thoughts through her mind set.

 

 

---------

 

  Seulgi walks into her dorm and brightens up her smile "Joy oh my god how are you" joy smiled at seulgi giving her a hug. "Amazing" 

"Well this year might be better then I thought" joy chuckles as the two sit in chairs getting to know what happened. "So why'd you come here" 


"It was a little complicated and I had to move because of Wendy, yeah she kind of broke my heart" joy says in a sad tone seulgi touched her shoulder. "I'm sorry, i know how it feels but you'll find your other half" joy smiles back at Seulgi.

-------- 

 

 

  Seulgi and Chayeon are thankfully in the same class as each other. And when they walk into a small circle and bow "Oh these are the new students Mr.Jung" nayeon gets up from her seat. "These are your classmates Sana, Momo, and Jiwon" chayeon and seulgi look at each other before looking back at there new classmates.

"Hi Im Lee Chayeon"

"And I am Kang Seulgi and we have the pleasure to write with you all this year" 


Mr.Jung then looks at the two and knows history about both. "Ms.Lee and Ms.Kang your ancestors are hella brave for coming to this school" the teacher walks up to the two. 

"Yeah and we are hella brave to be standing right the hell here and staying here" chayeon says in a threatening tone making sure Mr.Jung backs off. 


"Alright everyone take you're seats lets todays story begin"

-------


Eunbi finished her class and as she walks down the hallway she feels like she had a chip on her shoulder. Because she was about to pass by nayeon and sana dorm but she stops and lifts her eyebrow. "Lets see if you are innocent as you seem" eunbi mumbles grabbing a bobby pin jiggly the locks as it opens up. 

 

She locks the door behind her and starts searching. She opens the draws under the beds and looks on under the bed check in her pillows. But something very odd she found on the counter is a pin looks like a mini grave stone pin with someone's initials. The she finds a picture of Seulgi and Irene in the drawer and mumbles "What the hell are you up to nayeon" Eunbi hurriedly gets out the room . 


Leaving everything in plain sight, and she sighs leaving out the room. "I am so onto you psycho " she mumbles as she heads to her dorm.

 

----

 


As they are writing there stories Mr.Jungs left out to and Momo stands up "So you are Kang seulgi from the famous family of criminals" seulgi lifts up her head and sits back in her chair crossing her arms. "I hope you know at this school we don't handle crimes" she lifts up her eyebrows "what makes you think I am like my family" momo sits on the desks and shrugs "Just a thought since one of your ancestors became one of the stone two" 

 

"Id hate it, if you became one of the stone five" Seulgi stands up "I am not leaving anytime soon" momo looks at her and smirks. "Just remember that's your fault" Seulgi chuckles bitterly.

------

 

  Seulgi calls Irene "Hello"


"Are you at your dorm" 

"Yeah why" 


"Get wait for me"


"See you when you get there love you babe"


"Love you too hun" 


Seulgi hangs up opening her dorm but sees something she doesn't want to see. "Don't you know to knock"

"Sorry this is new to me still" and the girl comes out there room fully clothed "I'm not ashamed for anything I do no kidding" she says with and attitude.

"Damn she feisty" Seulgi takes off her jacket and joy tilts her head "No kidding" and her eyes follow as Seulgi is about to leave once again. "Where are you going" 


"Oh my girlfriend and I have our things to do" joy nods and gives her a thumbs up "Got it" she chuckles .

----

 

 

     Chayeon walks in the dorm to see eunbi in her pajamas sitting on the edge of the bed zoned out. "You okay" chayeon puts her books down eunbi shakes her head and blinks multiple time "I'm good how was your first day of class" eunbi looks at chayeon who's sitting beside her. "Like hell, it's like there going after seulgi" 

 

"Seulgis strong enough to handle it" eunbi kisses her chayeons cheek. 


Chayeon then says "No for real it's like they knew so much about seulgi and her families past" eunbi knits her eyebrows "and said something about the stones five" eunbi lifts her eyebrow and "Babe the stones five funny theres only four-" eunbi stands up and chayeon grabs her wrist pulling her onto her lap facing her. 


"Lets just enjoy our night" chayeon smiles as there lips connect (A/N: and we all know what they did)


---------