Chapter 7: Everland

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo's POV

We finished eating up our ice creams as we went inside the van, ready to head to Everland. Our seating positions in the van were the same as before. With Hyewon unnie on my side, Eunbi unnie in front, Yena, Yujin, and Chaeyeon at the back, and Kkura unnie who was sitting next to Hyewon.



The car ride to Everland was somehow...eventful. Yena and Yujin were talking louldly at the back. Sakura unnie was playing her switch at a very loud volume. Chaeyeon uunie was looking through her phone. Eunbi unnie was speaking to the driver about the fastest route we can take to Everland while also telling Sakura to lower down the volume of her game and also telling Yujin and Yena to keep their voices a bit down while chatting.



Hyewon unnie was sleeping amidst all the noise inside the car. She fell asleep while leaning her head on me. I, on the other hand, fell frozen feeling Hyewon's head on my shoulder. I didn't know the day would come a member will lean her head on my shoulder. Because of that, I couldn't do anything thing else inside the car than listen to Yena unnie and Yujin chatting. I couldn't sleep with the fear of Hyewon unnie waking up if I did fall asleep.



A few minutes passed by when Yena and Yujin finished talking with one another. They now fell silent at the back. Yujin was looking out the window, looking like she was bored. While Yena unnie was looking over to Chaeyeon's shoulder, checking what she was doing.



"I'm boorreedd." Yujin suddenly said as she slumped in her seat. "Why don't you just sleep, use your phone, or something." Eunbi unnie tells her.



Yujin pouts as she says, "Aww, I don't wanna drain my phone's battery. I wasn't able to charge it. I don't want to sleep too. I'm worried I might be sleepy when I wake up."


Yena unnie heard this as she suggested something. "Hey Chaeyeon, why don't we put on some tunes? You have your phone there, right? We could use it to play something, it would also help to lessen our puppy's boredome here." She put her hand around Yujin after saying that.


Chaeyeon nodded her head, signalling she agreed to Yena's suggestion. The two at the back cheered, knowing Chaeyeon unnie agreed to it. Their cheering caused Hyewon to wake up.



Chaeyeon looked ahead over to Eunbi unnie's side to ask, "So unnie, you okay with us playing some tunes?"


"Well, we have a few more minutes before we reach Everland and the kids at the back seems kinda bored, so why not?" Eunbi unnie said as she give Chaeyeon unnie a small smile who was now smiling to her agreement.



Chayeon connected her phone through the radio's bluetooth. Sakura put her game off and was now talking with Yena and Yujin about what song they want to play.


"Ooh, Ooh. I got one! How about ITZY's 'Wannabe'? It's a pretty catchy song and I couldn't get it off my head the last night." Yena unnie said. The others and I agreed at her suggestion as Chaeyeon said, "Okay, 'Wannabe' it is." before starting the song.



As she played the song, the members started to sing and dance. Even Eunbi unnie who was looking at her phone that time was dancing to the beat of the music. Hyewon unnie just gave them a small laugh as she continued to sleep.



I was smiling brightly while looking at the members. I didn't know they were this chaotic, but I liked it. It was the side of So Curious that no one gets to see on tape and I was lucky enough to see it.


--


We arrived at Everland after a few minutes of driving. Eunbi unnie's directions helped us arrive earlier than expected. The driver dropped us off at the parking lot as we went straight to the place where a bus while arrive and take us to the entrance of Everland.



As soon as the bus arrived, Eunbi unnie urged us to enter first. She was last one to enter the bus among us and was now at the seat in front the six of us. She started speaking as soon as we went in.


"Okay, listen up. We don't have anyone with us today even manager unnie so I want you guys to stick together. We don't want anyone of us to get bombarded by fans and I don't want anyone getting lost." Eunbi unnie says while looking at each one of us.


"Wouldn't we uncover more of the rides if we split up? I mean not entirely split up like go by yourself, but can we like go in pairs?" Yujin asked Eunbi.


Eunbi unnie sighs before answering, "Yeah, you're right. We'll get to see all rides more by splitting up than staying together." She thinks for a moment before adding, "Okay, we'll go in pairs but no one gets to be left behind. Therefore, one group will have three members since there are seven of us. We'll decide once we get the tickets."



She sat down in her seat after telling us her plan. Her instructions were clear that we already got it without making Eunbi unnie repeat it. We knew we had to follow her in order to enjoy this trip nicely and safely. It took an hour before we finally reached the entrance.


I went down the bus first as the others followed. Eunbi unnie was the last one to go out among us She was making sure that all the members were out, making sure no one are left in the bus. Kwon Eunbi, the amazing leader you are.



"Hyewon and I will go buy us tickets while you guys start planning on the pairs." Eunbi unnie said while getting her wallet. They went on their way while the five of us started talking among ourselves.



"So, how are we gonna do this?" Sakura asked while looking at us. Chaeyeon unnie spoke up, "Let's just go with whoever we want to be paired. If it's fine by them, then they could be the pair."


"I'm okay with that." I told her as the rest started to nod, agreeing with my answer. "Okay, who wants to go first?" Chaeyeon asked.



"Me first!" Sakura unnie raised her hand as Chayeon unnie called her. "Who do you want to be paired with?"



"Chayeon." She pointed at Chaeyeon unnie. "I want to be paired with you." She gave her a wide smile after saying that. "I'm okay with that." Chaeyeon said as she also gave Sakura a smile. "Anyone else?"



"I'll go with Eunbi unnie. She has the money. I'll take Kwangbae with us too. She knows what's good to eat here." Yena unnie said while looking over to the ticket booth to see if Eunbi and Hyewon unnie were already done buying our tickets.



"Well I guess that just leaves you and me." Yujin said while smiling at me. "Ah, yeah. You and me..." I said while fiddling with my fingers, avoiding her gaze.


Yujin noticed this as she looked at me worriedly "Is something wrong? Do you want to be paired with someone else? I can tell Chaeyeon unnie if--"


"No, no." I cut her off. "It's fine. I'm just a little worried you wouldn't like the places we'd go to if you'll be paired with me." I said while looking at her.


Yujin just smiled at me again as she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I'm fine with it, as long as I'm paired with you. And we don't have a choice anyways since they're all paired up but don't get the wrong idea, I like being paired with you."



I blushed at what she said. Why am I blushing? Was it because of Yujin saying she likes to be paired with me? Or was it the warm breeze the air was blowing? Either way it made me blush.



"We got the tickets." Hyewon unnie said while raising the tickets above her head with Eunbi unnie trailing beside her. "Have you decided the pairs yet?" Hyewon asked us as she gave each one of us a ticket.


"Yeah, we did. It's Sakura and I, Yujin and Wonyoung, and the group with three members are you, Eunbi unnie, and Yena." Chaeyeon answers.



"Sounds good to me. Shall we go then?" Eunbi unnie asked as we all cheered. Can't believe I'm spending the whole day with Yujin.


--

We are now inside the theme park as we started to part with each other, each one leaving with a pair. Eunbi unnie got us three maps of the place, one for each group in order for us to be familiar with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter