Chapter 1: Vlive

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo's POV

I woke up with the song O' My! playing through my phone. I forgot how loud I put it on alarm last night. Turning it off, I felt myself waking up to a new day. 

 

I then sat next to my bed, rubbed my eyes to remove the sleepiness in me, and checked my phone seeing what time it was. 6 am, it read. The date was also shown, which was February 20.

 

Then I remembered, today is the day. Today is the day So Curious will hold a vlive and announce their tour. This is the day where I can finally hope that Gunsan will be part of their stop for their first ever world tour. 

 

Feeling excited, I got up and fixed myself before going downstairs for breakfast. Upon reaching the dining area, I saw my dad reading the newspaper with coffee in his hand. "Morning Dad!" I tell him.

 

"Morning. You seem to be in a good mood today?" He asks me. I nod my head happily as I told him I was really looking forward for So Curious' schedule which will be announced today. 

 

"Well, goodluck with that. I'm just happy seeing my little girl all happy and giggly." I laughed at what he said then went straight to the kitchen to greet mom. 

 

"Morning Mom!" I tell her. "Morning Min. I just finished cooking your breakfast, french toast with eggs." She told me while putting the newly done french toast next to the eggs. "Looks great mom, I can't wait to eat it."

 

After saying that, we heard a car honk outside, 3 honks to be exact. "That must be Chaewon. Better go now." I told my mom as I kissed her cheek, grabbed the french toast, put the eggs in my mouth, and say goodbye to my dad as I walk outside. 

 

I then entered Chaewon's car and sat at the passenger side then greeted her a good morning with my mouth full of eggs. "Woah, woah, woah. Calm down now, finish those eggs first before greeting me." She chuckled while starting her car to drive us off to school. 

 

"Ah, hehe, sorry. All done. As I was saying, good morning Chaewon." I said to her happily. "Woah, what's gotten into my Minmin lately? Why is she all happy all of a sudden at an early morning like this?" She asked me jokingly. 

 

"Well as you know, today is February 20. Today is the day So Curious will finally announce their first ever world tour through their vlive. And I'm hoping that Gunsan will be part of the cities they will be visiting for this tour." I said to her while being all smiley. 

 

"Ahh well, not to keep your hopes up, but not a lot of stars visit our city right? You know Gunsan is not really known for tours. Maybe it wouldn't be part of their tour." Chaewon said to me in a sad voice. I frowned thinking there's a possibility that what she said will be true. 

 

"Well, I'm not keeping my hopes up but I know it will happen!" I said to her confidently. "Sure, whatever you say Min." She chuckled while patting my head. 

 

I then remembered Yuri. "Oh, are we going to pick Yuri up today?" I asked her. "Hmm, I think not. She told me her dad was going to drop her off at school today before goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter