Chapter 4: Who Am I?

One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo's POV:

After going to the hilltop and having a picnic there, Chaewon and I finally decided to go home. She dropped me off at my house before 12, as promised. 

 

As I went inside the house, I was greeted by my dad. He asked me if I had fun and told me it was good that I listened to my mom about being home before 12. I said goodnight to him and made my way upstairs to my room. 

 

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas as I was getting ready for bed. I put my phone beside my nightstand and didn't bother to put an alarm for yesterday, since it was the weekend. 

 

As I lay in bed facing up the ceiling, I began to think about earlier. "Can my wish really come true?" I asked myself. I laughed at myself for having silly thoughts like that. 

 

"No, I don't think that's possible." I started to tell myself. "That's not possible is it?" I laughed again once more for talking to myself. 

 

I closed my eyes as thoughts started to form in my head. 'But what if it's possible? What if my wish could really come true? I wonder what's the first thing I'll do when I really became her. Should I ask the members for their autograph? Should I take pictures with Yujin? Or should I follow my twitter account using So Curious' account?'

 

I then opened my eyes after thinking about my wish. "Aish, don't be silly Minjoo. Such things wouldn't happen." I assured myself as those thoughts that I were thinking were just fiction. It doesn't really happen in real life does it?

 

I turned over to one side as I tried to sleep. As I was about to, I remembered Chaewon, about her earlier and what could be her wish. 

 

'Hmm, what could be Chaewon's wish that made her all flustered like that?' I tried to remember what happened earlier. 

__________________

Flashback:

"How 'bout you? Any hints on what you wished for?" I asked her since I was really curious on what a girl like Chaewon would ask. 

 

Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter