-Two-

My two girlfriends

You stand there at the mirror as you look at yourself. You begin to pout your eyes drift down to a pair of jeans you swore fit only last week. "What happened?" you mumble quietly to yourself as your insecurities start to take hold "I have to be careful or I'll lose them" You think about your two beautiful girlfriends Byulyi and Yongsun. 

 

Just then you hear a knock on the door and a familiar voice could be heard. "Babyy~" Byul called out in a singsong voice. "what's taking so long sunshine is getting restless" You sigh softly. "I'll be out in a minute I promise!" You quickly change into a pair of stretchy leggings and get ready to go. 

 

As you walk out the door you see an exasperated yongsun. "finally what was taking so long we're just going shopping you didn't have to find the perfect outfit honey" You looked down feeling guilty "s-sorry I didnt mean to I promise" the two older women could tell something was wrong and went to your sides. Each woman took a hand Byul spoke up first. "what's wrong baby? did something happen?" yongsun nervously tucked your hair behind your ear to see your face better. It seemed safe felt at fault for rushing you.

 

As the two women stand there staring at you worriedly you gently take your hands away from their grips. Hugging your own waist you try to ignore how hurt they both look by this action. "I-" you paused for a moment deciding it was better to tell a little lie so the two could go have fun. "I just don't feel well is all" You flash a weak smile at them. "I think I should stay home maybe you two can still go have fun I won't be upset I promise." you would miss them a lot but you wouldn't be mad at them how could you be. yongsun pouted at you. "we can't go on a date when our baby is sick. we'd be the worst girlfriends in the world." Byul nodded "in fact we will stay here and take care of you. Byul flashed a charming smile "yongie will you take our baby here to the bedroom and get her changed back into comfy clothes. I'll make her some soup" yongsun nodded enthusiastically. 

 

Before you knew it you were back in bed a pair of soft pink PJs on and wrapped up like a burrito in the middle of the big bed with your girlfriend's taking care of you diligently. You felt even more guilty now they were stuck here instead of having fun even though you weren't actually sick. The guilt got worse and worse by the moment til you just suddenly began to cry. Byul panicked as she sat the soup down "what's wrong baby did we do something is something wrong what can we do?" You buried your head into the blanket like a turtle and refuse to come out. 

 

After a few moments of crying and your girlfriends trying to coax you out of your "shell" you peaked out a tear stained face "i-i lied I'm not sick" you began to cry again thinking they'd be mad at you. You really understood if they were. 

 

Yongsun looked a little confused "what's wrong then honey why did you say you didn't feel good" she gently wiped your tears away as moonbyul held you closer to her chest to try to relax you "tell us baby we won't be mad"

 

you look up at the two and let out another sob as you say "I got fat and if I'm not careful you won't love me anymore" yongsun sighed "honey what makes you think youre fat huh? did someone say something to you?" Byul chimed in "did you listen to the trolls on the internet again? also who said we wouldn't love you even if you were? you could be 300 pounds that's just more baby to love right yongie?" She nodded. 

 

You managed to calm down and look at them "y-you promise you won't leave me because I'm fat?" they girls both gave you a soft kiss on the lips "no darling we could never we love you so much besides it wouldn't be the same just the two of us who will be our little baby bottom" yongsun teased the younger girl who's face immediately went bright red. Byul laughed "now tell us why you think you're fat so we can prove you wrong" You point to a pair of jeans on top of the vanity. Byul gets up and looks at them "these arent even your pants honey these are the pants you and yongie got for me that were to small remember the 3 matching pairs? I still need to return these" she began to rummage through the closet to find the girls pair upon finding them she smiled and held them up "see look here's yours I bet they still fit perfectly even" You felt yourself wanting to sink into your blanket shell again out if embarrassment. "I-i ruined the whole day and they weren't even mine..." you began to cry again.  

 

Yongsun pulled you into her lap and rubbed your back trying to console you as Byul went in behind her and held you both. "the days not ruined our little angel just a delay we can still go to the mall maybe we will even get there in time to get to your favorite store" Byul said trying to encourage you. You peeked up at them "you're gonna take me to the game store?" The two older women nodded smiling "we'll even buy you a few games if you're lucky" You jumped up and did a little dance before running to the closet to change.