-Three-

My two girlfriends

There you were all alone your girlfriends had promised their fans a 'Yongkong Byulkong' v-live session which meant you were left behind. You understood of course as that's what happens when you date not one but two idols but you were still a little upset. 

You busied yourself with cleaning making quick work of the kitchen and the living room. As you readied yourself for the next room you heard a knock. You tilted your head and went to the door. Before you could open it there was another knock and then a familiar voice. "____ come on let us in we know your girlfriends are on a date without you" You pouted hearing that and opened the door. 

Wheein hit Hyejins arm lightly "yah you know how she is she'll get all sad now we're supposed to distract her not upset her pabo" Hyejin made a face at her. The two bickered not noticing that you had opened the door til you cleared your throat. They gave you their attention. "Get in here before someone hears you." They obeyed coming into the apartment and taking their shoes off. 

"Go get dressed we've got reservations." Hyejin smiled at you. You looked confused "reservations? I'm not hungry" Wheein made a disapproving tsk noise. "Did you really think that would work on us? How long have you been dating our members?" You rolled your eyes. "4 years..." wheein nodded "And we've seen you when you get all sad cause they're gone right?" you looked down and nodded. Hyejin stretched and spoke. "so you know we won't let you do that not eating cause you're sad thing right" You nodded again and tried to argue but before you could get a word out Hyejin put her finger up to your lips to shush you. "Just go get dressed wear a green shirt to match us" You rolled your eyes planning to wear a red one. 

After about 15 minutes you came out in a maroon shirt a pair of white jeans and a set of red braided flats. Wheein and hyejin knowing you were going to fight them had changed into dark red shirts in the bathroom. You looked at them your mouth hanging open in disbelief. "h-how did you...?" wheein laughed "know which color you'd pick? what's the opposite of green?" hyejin smiled "I think it's red. and what does ____ wear to avoid attention?" wheein answered this time. "dark colors" the two high fived and winked at you. You crossed your arms making a mental note to make sure they couldn't get in the building anymore. 

Hyejin stood up and smiled "let's go I'm driving and wheein is buying so you don't have to worry about anything but eating." Wheein nodded and held the door open for the girls. they all left albeit hesitantly on your part. 

After a 15 minutes drive and a mini jam session later you arrived at a small Italian restaurant already in a better mood. As everyone got out Hyejin smiled at you. "see we know how to treat you right. And to think you were scared about the date we were taking you on. You'll be fine we don't want to be killed by moonsun." You smirked playfully. "Can't wait to tell them you kidnapped me." Truthfully you got along well with Hyejin and Wheein you just treated them like your sisters and therefore loved to bicker with them. Wheein went first and held the doors for everyone. 

The three of you were sat down and given menus. "so wheein unnie what's our budget?" you didn't want to get anything to big even if she said you could cause you thought it was rude. "You can get whatever you want." She then turned to Hyejin and joked obviously. "You can have a kids meal it's cheaper." Hyejin hit her arm "Just for that I'm asking for the steak" 

The waitress left the table after having dropped all the food off. The three girls began to eat. you almost forgot that you missed your girlfriends til you got a facetime call. You widened your eyes as you looked around. You were in a private area as you were with Wheein and Hyejin who were also famous so you felt comfortable enough to answer. 

Byul appeared on screen pouting. "Our angel we just got home where are you?" she saw plate full of pasta in front of you. Hyejin smiled and went to where she could be seen. "We stole your girlfriend and took her on a date since you two were busy." she teased knowing Byul was easily jealous. Yongsun took the phone. "Hyejin bring our baby back as soon as she's done eating." you smiled cheekily at the phone. "I won't let them keep me out to long" byul could be heard in the back. "Yongie they stole our baby." Yongsun rolled her eyes "have fun I'll take care of the big baby" you blew a kiss at the screen as yongsun hung up first. You giggled "well thanks hyejin unnie I won't be allowed out of bed tomorrow." you playfully pouted. 

As you all finished eating and wheein paid the bill you sent a selfie with the leftovers you were bringing home and sent it to Byul in an attempt to appease her a little. The three of you loaded back into hyejin car and she asked. "anything else you want to do before we drop you off?" You thought for a second and nodded "closest convenience store please!" You wanted to get flowers for the women. and you did just that. 

When you got home and walked in you were greeted by yongsun in the kitchen and a very grumpy looking Byul on the couch. yongsun smiled "how was it did you have fun did they annoy you to much?" you smiled and nodded "they wanted to make sure I ate cause they know how I am." You blushed a bit. You suddenly felt long arms around your waist and a taller girl leaning into your back. "I brought you both flowers miss grumpy pants." you spoke to Byul. She whined. "you're only supposed to have dates with us not with wheesa." You laughed softly. "was it really a date it felt more like a kidnapping to me."