-One-

My two girlfriends

Authors note: I rewrote it just to add some stuff to it it's basically the same as before but it's got more content to it I hope you like it. 

 

As you stand there the taller girl leaned against you laughing to herself. She had grabbed you and pulled you into the closet to hide after the prank she had pulled. You rolled your eyes whispering. "she's gonna get you you know. I'm not taking the blame." Byul was still struggling to hold back a laugh as she looked at you. "Awe come on baby cakes you know she'll be easier on you if you are the one who did it." she tried to convince you. Your eyes widened "You just want to help her punish me dont you?" You crossed your arms and pouted at her. Byul smirked at you. "Are you forgetting angel I'm in charge here I don't need a reason to spank you." 

 

Suddenly the door of the room opened and you could hear your other older girlfriend entering the room. "Moon Byulyi and Lee ____ come out if that damn closet and explain this to me" Byul pushed you out carefully so you wouldn't fall. "She did it in innocent." You turned around and looked at the closet mouth wide. "I did not! get out here you're the one who did it and you know it." You pouted. you looked at Yongsun who had several hickeys on her neck. "I know it was you Moon Byulyi and now I have to wear a turtleneck to the airport"

 

Byul peeked her head out of the closet and Smiled at the oldest woman cheekily. "That was the plan all along cause ____ and I think you look super cute in a turtle neck" You looked at her surprised "I-I mean yeah she does she looks cute in everything." You played with your fingers "Both of you do that's why you have so many fangirls. But I had nothing to do with the hickeys so-" You stuck your tongue out at Byul. She raised an eyebrow at you. "Someone's feeling bratty I'll make sure to spank the-" Before she could finish her sentence Yongsun spoke up. "Nope you're not going to punish her you're the one who needs punishing miss Moon" Byul gulped loudly. She was the top but not when Yongsun was angry then she stood no chance against the woman. Yongsun kissed you on the cheek and asked sweetly. "Would you mind cooking breakfast while I take care of our misbehaving moon over here?" You nod and kiss them both on the cheek earning a pout and a 'help me' from a certain mischievous woman. 

 

As you stand in the kitchen you don't know what's happening in the bedroom all you know is Byul is in for it. After a few moments you hear the door open and a whining Byul walked out followed by a smirking Yongsun. Byul began to set the table as you looked at her there were obvious hickeys along her neck as well. You giggled and smiled sweetly at Byul as you began to serve the food. "it's okay now you two can match so the fans will ship you more~" You said trying to make her see the brighter side of her punishment. 

 

The three of you sat as you always did and ate breakfast together. Byul quickly cheered up as you were acting cute and clingy as you usually did when the two were going on a trip. You clung to Yongsuns side. "do you have to gooooo you can just shoot the music video in our back yard. You don't need to go all the way out to the Island" Byul scooted over so she could be apart of the clinging and she and Yongsun smooshed you between them "we have to but we will bring you back a present." Byul nodded "and it's only two days how bad can two days be?" you pouted "you know I'll die without affection." 

 

You spent the rest of the day with them sitting on the bed as they both packed suitcases offering to be their camera man or assistant in an attempt to go with. You knew it was apart of dating idols especially two idols from the same band but you wished somehow that you could go with.