**Chapter Five**

Murder Of Lee Sunmi

“What is that damn noise” I said frustrated. I looked next to me and saw my phone’s alarms going off. “Ugh I shouldn’t have stayed up for that long last night. I my phone and saw the messages from last night. I feel like today is going to be very eventful. I got ready for school and changed into my outfit.

Jennie’s outfit

Sh0YTqpBxjGFqdnk9IUEqH7MWUHUaA5pNuuzmCNjYCbO_aMj9YOKy_vLw6_9oDi1yvrFQZFXY8j77uFkZtLafiw4CNtbBk2Val8klff4xxxZHbZMGheFbMLtKMwwPevQXn235O5O

I looked at myself in the mirror and might I say I look good. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. My parents are on another business trip like always. I haven’t seen them for a month. They send me money every month but I'd rather want them here. But that’s just too much to ask for. Before everything happened I would be at Lisa’s house all the time to know what a real family really feels like. I grabbed a granola bar and went to my car. My car was a black Ferrari 488 Pista that my dad got me for my 16th birthday. It was a really nice sports car and it was fast just as I like it. I drove to Big 3 high getting there 10 minutes before the bell. I walked into the school and saw people staring at me. Some had looks of hatred and some had looks of desire. This is how it was always and I love it. More attention I get the more I feel complete. I then felt the eyes come off of me and look back at the entrance. There she was looking gorgeous as always. She doesn’t look like she just found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend. What surprised me was seeing Rose standing right next to her. Them laughing like nothing had happened. 

Lisa and Rose

P-pIZX2_eHUEsAtGQ9pAF-L9nnP0hSoH1B7GJn79I411_3uAx1pjQBGwDC4ukr1_rxwysKGVmasYQPfVDmICFlhD_DGcSV63Jo3bjoVF2Sqw0eJMENoh0ncLGryA14S9lr37Tm9P

I guess she decided to dye her hair blonde. I was just getting used to seeing her with dark hair. But this always be my favorite hair for her. I thought I couldn’t be more surprised than when I saw Jungkook come up to her and kiss her. It was like nothing had happened at all.

“She might melt y’know” I was startled at the voice that appeared behind me but noticed that it was just irene.

“Are you trying to make me have a heart attack Irene!” I yelled at her making people’s eyes go to us. The bell rang and I was about to walk to my first period when I was pushed down in the hallway. I looked up at the culprit and saw none other than Jungkook and his posse. I quickly got up and glared at him.

“What was that for Jungkook.” I said to him angrily.

“That’s for touching my girlfriend and thinking you can get away with it.” I scoffed.

“First of all it happened last year and second she seemed like she liked it.” I smirked at him. He punched me in the face and I started fighting back. We were both throwing punches at each other until we were pulled apart by the principal Mr.Kang.
“Stop it you two. What is the meaning of this?” He asked, upset.

“This shouldn’t have tried to get with my girl and maybe this situation would have never happened, .” He spat at me and I was ready to start fighting him again. We both could were pulled to Mr.Kang’s office by Mrs.Hyuna and Mr.Kang himself. 

“Now tell what that stunt in the hallway was Miss.Kim.” He said sternly.

“Jungkook’s just upset because his girlfriend would rather want me than him.” I chuckled and smirked at Jungkook.

“LIke that would ever happen Jennie. In your wildest dream.” He sneered back.

“Oh but it already has Jungkook.” He stood up quickly.

“Now both of you and your parents will be called and you will both get a week of detention. I don’t want to see something like this ever again or the consequences will be even worse.” He said with an angry look on his face. “Now leave my office.”

“I’m sorry for the ruckus Mr.Kang.” I looked at him with a fake apologetic look on my face. Jungkook just glared at me. When we walked out of the office I saw Lisa standing around the corner. 

“There you are Jungkook are you ok.” I looked at her shocked. One minute she’s crying to me about how he cheated. Next thing I know she’s worried about him. Something is definitely wrong. I was walking down the hall when I heard a buzz of my phone.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunmi🥺

Lisa Truth or Dare

 

Lisa Manoban

I can’t right now we’re in school

 

Sunmi🥺

Well someone isn’t in class

 

Lisa Manoban

Fine Dare

 

Sunmi🥺

Ok I dare you to go to the local gas station 

and get them to give you the money in 

the cash register

 

Lisa Manoban

Robbery I can’t do that

 

Sunmi🥺

Fine then i’ll share what happened during sophomore year

 

Lisa Manoban

No don’t do it i’ll go and do it

____________________________________________________________________________

I couldn’t believe it. Lisa just said she was going to rob a store. I needed to go with her. I rushed outside and stood at Lisa’s car.

“Jennie, what are you doing at my car?” She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back crying into my shoulder.

“How am I supposed to do this Jennie. I don’t do stuff like that.” She looked at me sniffling.

“I’m going with you Lisa. I’ll stay in the car while you go and try to steal the money.” I held her face in my hands. I caressed her cheek looking into her eyes. Her eyes were puffy and didn’t look as vibrant as they usually do.

“I’ll drive Lisa come on.” Me and Lisa got into the car. I started up the car and started driving to the gas station. I put a hand on her thigh. She looked at her and sighed seeing her sobbing softly. 

“Lisa you're gonna be fine everything will be alright. I can promise you.” I squeezed her thigh reassuring her. 

“B-but what i-if something goes w-wrong. I don’t w-want it to go wrong.” I looked over and saw Lisa blushing. She looked so fragile I just wanted to hold her and never let go. I stopped in front of the gas station. I saw Lisa start shaking.

“Lisa, look at me you are going to go in there wearing this.” I handed her a pink ski mask.

“So no one reconizes your face and you're gonna go in and get that money very quickly.” She took off her seatbelt and hugged me. 

“Thank you Jennie. I’m so scared.” I look at her apologetically. 

“Lisa everything and I mean everything will be ok. You will do this quickly and then you’ll go home.” I held her shoulders. She left the car and walked up to the gas station. I drove the car around in a circle so that the cameras wouldn’t catch the licence plate. I could hear the screaming coming from the station. I then heard a gunshot. I quickly parked the car at the front of the station.

____________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED