**FLASHBACK**

Murder Of Lee Sunmi

FLASHBACK

-JUNIOR YEAR-

Sunmi, Me, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé were all walking down the halls of the high school. It was our third year at Big 3. Lisa was dating Jungkook since the end of freshman year and that got on my nerves. They were always hanging out and she started separating from the rest of us. Sometimes the most that I saw her was during cheer practice and even then she was distracted. Tonight there is a party at another junior’s house named Jackson Wang. We showed up to the party looking our best

Lisa

SSLO7jM8wCIS26VetUZGA0yebnb7UFoWtT4jYe8q1J1pKgSbJBVHZ1qZj4nVCyv3sHPj-GfhQcacrZOtar-P2huAlCmtD68OZIPGKxAWgBco5i3WSOQtfsEl-qVwzwQaKCgS5h6n 

 

Jennie 

oMsUAF6eAtxd6llbuBuHgqlmHQbImTu-eHAnaLOzk3-vkg2KW2KvPiWW5LKpsgpEapvAjyqwz-ZSH6ZHzJBFDAmTPmX0Ovo28KlZS6UbRB97vnFxgFwO-LB2B3_c6mZXUYp0BhfX


 

Rosé

5N7lk-MqlAvofYnsOeARMHPyqS5sxQ-AKduVglw2n5-qR4hFrB_6X7-jGytMNlhc2ix0R7tsFeju5cIb4yeiVvqsvPGCX9cdFl2b6Ql6P9dGYJHWv_M9OWZW6c_kxw8QIVq6nWFB

 

Jisoo

dhhnCzsd8Z660T42qLnxUEecXpBP8_UVTQyN7QzVSpH9BugSHir8A4VySskjFC4VheGj-76gLwVVpneT-KvOCuk4LRQriCs8jtWMtL8432eATsd7wy_Fiwd5qzvX317xEg7NiAU0

 

Sunmi

LPu34pAPDAQWMEMrcI9dAp_18VDowt2F3iCvIHekxLGfFl4BehIikssU1bEJe9VGWTpJt8YW65RGmGX4xW7Odcdv6AiUY6qYWullHLQ4XcjYWLi68eaG8JsZPtxGWd2AlpLhz-hq

We showed up and Lisa was immediately swooped away from us by Jungkook. All of us started drinking some alcohol. 

“Hey Jen do you guys wanna come and play spin the bottle upstairs.”

“Is Lisa already up there?” I asked Jackson

“Yup she’s up there with Jungkook right now.” He said and I rushed up those stairs into the room with the most talking and saw her sitting there next to him. I sat right next to her and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and laid her head down on my shoulder. Everyone else came into the room and we started playing the game. It was Lisa’s turn and she spinned the bottle. The bottle stopped spinning and it landed on me. She looked over at me and smiled. I started blushing and she leaned in. I closed my eyes and she put her lips on mine. I kissed her back and it felt electric. She bit on my bottom lip and I parted my lips and she took it as an opportunity to explore my mouth. After a few seconds she pulled away and was blushing. I looked at her and she looked down and avoided my gaze. The game went on and by the end she was very drunk. 

“Hey Lisa, do you wanna stay at mine so your parents don’t get upset from how much you drank.” She looked at me and clung onto my arm.

“Wow Jennie I can’t believe you're already trying to take me to the penthouse huh.” She wiggled her eyebrows, giggling at me.

“I can take you back to your house and have your parents be mad at you.” I joked and she started walking to the exit.

“Let's go to your penthouse nini.” She called almost out the door. I messaged Sunmi telling her I was taking Lisa to my house. She sent me a few winking emojis and said ok. I got into my car and started the car. We drove to my penthouse and she rambled on and on about everything. We got to my house in a few minutes and I had to pull Lisa out of my car. I couldn’t pick her up since she was much taller than me. I was lucky that my little sister Yeri wasn’t home that day because she was too young to hear some of the things Lisa said. Once we sat down on my couch she started kissing me again. She kept kissing me every few seconds pulling away for air. The rest of that night I didn’t know would be the last day that we were in each other's good graces. 

____________________________________________________________________________

“Jennie how could you take advantage of me like that!” Lisa yelled at me in the school hallway. I looked at her wondering what she meant.

“Lisa what do you mean took advantage of you?” I tried asking her calmly.
“Jennie i’m not ing gay!” She yelled again and now everyone was listening to our conversation. “I was drunk Jennie and you took advantage of me in that state. I can’t believe you.” Lisa walked up to me and slapped me in the face. “I hate you Jennie!”

“Lisa I didn’t do anything to you.” I said to her and then remembered everything that we did last night.

“Jennie just stay away from me. I never should have called me your friend.” I could see in her eyes that what she just said is not what thinks. I could see the hint of tears as she walked away from me with a confused Sunmi and Rosé. I stood there looking at where Lisa just walked from. I just lost my best friend over one party. When Lisa woke up this morning in my bed she was totally fine. But now she was very upset. What changed her feelings of me and what happened? I then saw Jungkook come up to me and whispered in my ear.

“Don’t come near my girlfriend again Jennie. I’ve seen the way that you look at her and it isn’t like how friends look at eachother.” He glared at me and pushed me. I wanted to push him. But all I did was cry and fell to my knees. I just lost my bestfriend and the one girl who I would do anything for. Maybe I should go after her but I couldn’t. She would hate me more if I went up to her. I felt an arm go around my shoulder hugging me. I looked up and it was Jisoo holding me protectively. I hid my head in her shoulder sobbing. 

“She told me she hated me Jisoo.” I whimpered.
“I heard.”

“She told me to stay away from her.”

“I heard that too.”

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked Jisoo, still crying.

“You are gonna live your life Jennie. Forget her cause this will just become even more messy. Just don’t deal with her.” I looked at her.

“Jisoo you were friends with Lisa too. You did nothing, you two can still be friends?” I asked her, shocked.

“I haven’t talked to her for awhile. She doesn’t like me Jennie.” I stood up still crying. I hugged Jisoo again and went to the bathroom. I heard a girl crying in the bathroom. But I think I know who it is since I saw Rosé and Sunmi outside the stall. They saw me and looked away quickly.

“Lisa stop crying, nothing happened last night right.” Lisa stopped crying for a second.

“Rosé I kissed her and we had I don’t think that is nothing.”

“You did what Lisa!” Rosé yelled loudly.

“I didn’t mean to Rosé. I just woke up this morning in her bed with her lying next to me.”

Rosé looked shocked hearing that.

“Then how did Jungkook find out Lisa?” Rosé asked.

“He showed my parents a video of me and Jennie kissing and they said that if I don’t stay away from her they will kick me out.” Lisa said crying again. I just wanted to go to the stall and hug her. She doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment. I want her to feel better but I can’t do anything to help her.

-BEGINNING SENIOR YEAR-

I found my boyfriend Kai at a party last night kissing a random girl at the party. I had to talk to a certain someone about what I just saw. So I started driving to her house. I stopped in front of her house and knocked on the door noticing her parents cars aren’t in the driveway. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps walking over to the door and a very surprised girl opening the door.

“L-Lisa, I need to t-talk to you.” I whimpered looking up at her.

“Jennie I’m sorry but no please leave my property.” She then slammed the door.

____________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continued