**Chapter Seven**

Murder Of Lee Sunmi

Irene pressed the link on the messaged and played the video. It was a news feed of a car crash that happened recently.

We are outside the burbank’s villa where multimillionaires Garrett and Faith Kim have been in a tragic car crash. The couple were pronounced dead at the site of the crash. The car that they were driving seemed to explode a few minutes after leaving the villa right behind me. No one knows the cause of the crash but we will keep you updated.

____________________________________________________________________________
I looked at the phone and started balling. I felt someone pull me into a hug and it was Lisa. I held onto her waist.
“T-they a-are d-d-dead.” I felt her my hair and hum. I kept my head in the crook of her neck. Everyone else moved over and hugged me. We stayed like that for a few minutes just hugging. We all heard a ding go off on our phones. We turned them on and saw the message.
___________________________________________________________________________

 

Sunmi🥺

Lastly, Taehyung truth or dare

Taehyung

Dare

 

Sunmi🥺

Open up the front door

____________________________________________________________________________________

We all walked behind Taehyung to the front door. He opened it up and all there was sitting there was a note that said ‘Hello’. We all stood there for a few seconds wondering what the note meant when the power turned off. We all tried to best navigate our ways to the living room but we fell. I could hear footsteps throughout the house.

“Guys if you feel someone touch you tap 3 times if they tap back both of you say your names.” I commanded everyone. We all heard tapping. I felt someone touch my leg. I tapped the coffee table.
“Jennie.” I heard 3 taps right next to me.
“Jisoo.” I calmed down hearing that it was Jisoo who tapped. I started hearing around but I didn't hear Lisa’s voice. Then I heard 3 taps.
“Lisa.” I wondered who it could be since I heard everyone’s names called. Then I heard 3 slow taps. 

1…

2…

3…

After the third tap everything went dark.

____________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and saw everyone just lying there. I looked over and saw Jisoo. I shook her a couple of times until she woke up.

“Jisoo what happened?” I was confused.

“I don’t know, The only thing I remember is the light going out.” I quickly stood up. I noticed that everyone else was starting to wake up or still unconscious. I saw that only Seulgi and Taehyung were still unconcounsis. Everyone else was standing up and trying to remember what had happened. I walked over to the kitchen and got water for everyone. I heard multiple footsteps walking into the kitchen. It was Lisa and Rosé walking in. Lisa is attached to Rosé's arm. I felt jealous again. Even though Rosé slept with Lisa’s boyfriend and broke her trust she was still attached to her. Rosé started to tell Lisa something and I eavesdropped on the conversation.

“Hey Lis have you talk to kook after you left school?” She asked her looking at her phone

“Oh um no I haven’t, But I really need to talk to him.” Lisa said worriedly.

“What’s wrong Lisa?” Rosé asked incredulously.

“I need to break up with him.” She said hastily.

“What do you mean break up with him Lis. You said that he was the best that you could have.”She yelled. I noticed Lisa was visibly uncomfortable.

“Rosie he ruined my life. He has cheated on me countless times, he outed me to my parents, and ruined my relationship with Jennie.” I was shocked. I ran over to the bathroom before they noticed me. He was the one who did all this. I thought Lisa just changed for the worst. But it was all just an act to make her parents believe that she was happy in her relationship. Everything just . I wonder now if Yeri is safe. My little sister could be hurt and I wouldn’t know. Mom and dad are both dead. My own parents taken from me in a blink of an eye. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I just want all of this to be a bad dream. Go back to the day of that party and refuse to let her kiss me. I wanna go back to when Sunmi was still here. When she would always be there for me. I wanna tell her how much I appreciate her and how I would hate to see her gone. I started sobbing uncontrollably. What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment? I always tried to be the best person that I could. I was nice and helpful but this is what I get in return. Years of suffering. I wish that day that Irene saved me from drowning never happened. Maybe then I would still be on good terms with Lisa and Rosé. Or Jisoo wouldn’t have to ruin her friendship with them for me. I saw the way she looked at Rosé. She was in love with her. But we all made choices that day that ruined every little bit of friendship that us 4 were still holding onto. I went to my phone to check the time and noticed that it was 3 am on a Wednesday. We all had 5 hours until we had to be on school grounds. I walked out of the bathroom and wiped away all my tears. I noticed that Seulgi and Taehyung were finally awake. Irene had Seulgi in a bone crushing hug. I smiled at them. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Lisa. She had an apologetic smile on her lips. She pulled me in for a hug and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I melted into her hug wanting to stay there for hours. She was my home. She always has been. We stood hugging for a little longer until Irene called us all into the living room.

“So everyone needs to stick together during school today. Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo I want you guys to stay with Jennie. While me, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy will stay together. Taehyung meet with us at lunch ok.” She stated.

“And why should I. I’m the only guy it will be awkward.” He said annoyed.
“Um Jungkook will be there too Tae.” Lisa said quietly.
“Wow I just thought of something princess. You got little miss. Ice queen and star quarterback wrapped around your pretty little finger.” He chuckled. “Everyone just loves Miss.Lalisa Manoban that they can’t see how much of a she is.” He started laughing. Lisa tensed up automatically.
“Why do you hate me so much Taehyung?” She asked aggressively.
“Is that seriously a question Lisa. You have literally everything. The looks, the arm candy, the money, the brains, the posse, and the love triangle that you only see in movies. You have been given the life lottery. All of you have. I have nothing. You all can go back to your parents and ask for that new bmw. But I can hardly pay my rent. Y’all go around that school spreading your business like it’s nothing. I don’t want my business to be spread around like. You guys act like your in a drama. But you guys need to remember that this is real life and my best friend killed herself. So who ever is watching us know that at least i’m coming forth and saying I DIDN’T MURDER SUNMI.” Taehyung screamed that last part and walked out of the apartment.