**Chapter Two**

Murder Of Lee Sunmi

___________________________________

“Yeri let’s go to the greenhouse now” I called my little sister Yeri to go to that greenhouse. The last time that I was there was forever ago.

FLASHBACK

______________________________________________

“Lisa, Jisoo you guys can’t catch me.” I ran away from Lisa and Jisoo going over to the river.

“Jennie-unnie you run so fast.” Lisa giggled chasing after me.

“Jisoo-unnie save me.” I could see Jisoo hiding behind a tree. 

“If you were Chaeyoungie then I would .” Jisoo laughed. She is my cousin. How could she not save me.

I then turned around and saw Lisa talking to Jungkook. I was still running and fell into the river. I felt watering closing into my lungs. I kept trying to get out of the river but the currents were too strong. I tried yelling out for Jisoo and Lisa but I couldn't. I then saw multiple people running over to the river including Jisoo and Lisa. A girl seemingly my age jumped into the river and started pulling me over to the grass. She started doing cpr and I could feel the water coming out of my lungs. I sat up and took a deep breath. Jisoo and Lisa ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I started crying, putting my head on Jisoo’s shoulder. The other kids stood around to see if I was ok.

“Who are you guys?” I asked, looking at all of them. They told me their names were Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Chaeyoung(but I knew that she was Jisoo’s friend), Sunmi and Taehyung. They were really nice people and we all became friends. 

____________________________________________________________________________

I looked out of my car to see the only other one there was Lisa’s silver BMW. She better had picked up some other people with her because I can’t be here alone with her. Especially after what happened with her earlier. I looked over to where the greenhouse was and saw Lisa and Rosé sitting on a bench. At Least it wasn’t just Lisa there or we might have gotten into another fight. I sat in my car for a few minutes avoiding the two girls sitting at the bench. I heard a car park next to mine and saw Irene and Seulgi walk out of Irene’s Rolls royce. They started talking and I listened.

“Seulgi you have to walk to the greenhouse a bit after me.” she said to Seulgi holding onto her waist.

“Why can’t we just walk over there together Irene?” Seulgi questioned.

“Jennie doesn’t like you or your friends that much.”

“You mean Jennie hates Lisa and we are associated with her.” Seulgi said.

“Yes more like that.” Irene said with a chuckle.

“Well at least Lisa adores you Irene.” Irene and Seulgi smiled and pecked each other on the lips. Irene walked over to the greenhouse and after a minute of Seulgi blushing she slowly walked over there too. After hearing those two talking I looked over at Yeri.

“Did they really just kiss Jennie?” She asked me, shocked.

“I guess they are huh.” I said my eyes wide open.

“Well then I guess you can ask o--” I covered before she could finish talking.

“Yeri i’m leaving this car.” I hopped out and walked over to the greenhouse.

I walked over and saw Lisa and Rosé staring into eachothers eyes.

_6nQFgm0wrEboNn4g2DS0MknKLsEyhcnGMMqH6E9M8tHl5VRskdkuK4x9Whf9lP5jxlTte85dZEruIaEjIaJVtge6iIujkeoaFl7VbDnVlY6GFaEQueXQL6fZWLYbv2IgiJqeqbi

I felt a wave of jealousy pang my heart. Maybe this jealousy is coming from Lisa being too close to Rosé. Maybe I like Rosé and I'm just not ok with Lisa being so close to her. I then looked over at Irene and Seulgi. They seemed like they were in their own world.

vrRSnd4W26ho-FWwMj1zZjEWnPgtIoQsc2O7Gis6Fff5hPkymP3husa_QjILttuLotV-FZLeSi7AqHtz67zi9uw7MmWKIw9VkDGKwS-ByenQJVfNXdNvqG8jzS0Td58f_RSH6_cC

“Hey Irene, Seulgi.” They looked up at me and backed away from each other.

“Hi Jennie, How are you?” Irene asked with a big smile on her face.

“I’m totally fine.” I looked over at Lisa and Rosé.

“Lisa, why did you have us come here again.” I glared at her.

“You have to wait until everyone is here Jennie-unnie.” I hate it when she calls me unnie. It is even more annoying than her.

“Lisa how many times do I have to tell you too stop calling me unnie.” I glared even harder at her. I heard the rev of a motorcycle and saw taehyung driving up to the greenhouse.

“Jeez Tae could that be any louder.” Lisa sneered at him.

“Oh I'm sorry princess, maybe next time I will drive it quieter to your likings.” He chuckled looking over at Lisa.

“Where is Wendy and Joy Rosé?” Seulgi asked Rosé, smiling.

“Wendy is stuck in her house and Joy had to stay at her grandma's house.” She answered, sighing.

“Oh well then I brought here because of that group chat we are all in. When need to figure which one of you guys killed Sunmi.”

“Lisa, how can you say that one of us killed her. You are in that chat too we have the right to believe it could have been you. So what were you doing the night Sunmi died.” She looked hesitant to share what she was doing.

“I was out with some people.” She said eyes to the ground.

“Who and what were you doing.” I smirked at her, ready to hear her excuse.

“I went out with Jungkook and some of his friends to get drinks.” I looked at her shocked feeling that wave of jealousy again.

“Me and Jungkook were at a bar and getting some drinks when he took me back to his apartment and I only remember a bit of what happened after.” Is she saying that they slept with each other. I then saw Rosé and Taehyung staring at her.

“Lisa are you saying what I think you're saying because if you are I can’t believe you.”

“Rosie what are you talking about.” Lisa looked worried.

“You haven’t heard what the school has been saying huh. You haven’t heard them talking around about it.” I remember hearing some things about Lisa but not everything.

“Lisa come with me.” Rosé pulled Lisa behind the greenhouse.

They were behind the greenhouse for a while and you could hear the screaming coming from Rosé.

“I’m leaving Lisa. I'll see you in school don’t talk to me though since you can’t piece together who is better for you and who your parents want to be with you.” I saw Rosé storm away talking to someone on the phone. Lisa came back over to the group crying.

“Well Miss.Perfect I guess it didn’t work out the way you wanted huh.” Taehyung looked at Lisa with a huge grin on his face. “Now I see why they say all are the same huh.” Lisa walked up to Taehyung and slapped him across the face.

“Don’t speak about me like that ever again, I will destroy you even more.” She said snarling at him.

“What are you gonna kill me like you most likely did to Sunmi.” I couldn’t hear Taehyung voce anymore so I punched him.

“Jennie I thought you’d be happy seeing this crying.” I was ready to punch him again but I could feel someone pulling my arm. It was Yeri.
“Jeez Taehyung I could hear you all the way from the parking lot.” I pushed away Yeri and walked back to my car.

____________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continued