**Chapter Three**

Murder Of Lee Sunmi

-PRESENT DAY-

I can’t stand those people. Taehyung doesn’t know when to just shut up. Lisa is so oblivious to what happens outside her own little bubble. That video of her and Jungkook circulated so far around the school. So why didn’t Rosé, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy or even Sunmi tell her. I really need to talk to her. I don’t care if her parents are home. I'm going to her house. I grabbed my phone and turned it on looking at the lock screen. I haven’t changed it for the past year now.

mEKrWi4uDOTW8139HhpNOgjr61AlD50JIVFZAOWPIFxZlhHpvyuN5ibI3lfo8bET4IbnHinZ5V7k8T8VAUd754WvB7VRC29C2CYhsX8mF-N95PgYd9b1gxC3HGJW7tnJ_FxovTNZ

I then put in my password and stared at the home screen that I also haven’t changed. I sighed seeing us there together.

kCzMreov_WJmoVqlSTRowgTDQHFHzB77qqoMWVvV561FrU_dcN_TEB7QEddqift7FxNMm4TjRyxMjy96xIjpYg-GCOxxx4aVNQlF34cJzx62WOt9Nvig9b1wZZvaf2gCKsSVALpO

I have refused to change those two screens. Even though Jisoo told me I need to change them. I clicked into my messages seeing a few from Irene. But I disregarded those and went straight to Lisa’s.

Lisa Manoban

 

Jennie Kim

Lisa I really need to speak with you

 

Lisa Manoban

What do you want Jennie??

How many times do I have to 

say to leave me alone

 

Jennie Kim

Please Lisa you were my best friend 

before everything happened I miss you 

 

Lisa Manoban

Jennie i’m sorry but I don’t think we can 

be who we were after everything happened

 

Jennie Kim

Well i’m almost to your house and your 

gonna open that door and we are going to talk

She read my message and didn’t respond so i’m taking it as a green light to keep driving to the Manoban residences. I stopped at the view of a nice 2 story white house that looks the same as when I first visited the house.

 

Lisa’s house

Ehvstdcz3nRsJRh15jOU5MjyvnuzacveWcyg7TmcUKQiciS4WM4brDIqJIXR2lMW9Z5bxXX8NtCbDp14wazwdcOE3V3Porwowk8Is3-loO2rseHooN1YnLR5T10h2F4HRyynVARh

I saw that Lisa’s balcony door was open and was flooding the upbeat music from it’s door. I also noticed how only Lisa’s silver BMW was in the driveway so I don't have to deal with her parents being there. I guess she heard the car park in front of the house because she walked out onto her balcony and saw me standing there. She closed the door and I started walking up to her front door. I rang her doorbell and stood there waiting for the front door to open. I was taken aback when I saw the dark hair girl standing there. 

SpF6J8ll7JuCV2SPhIPFQClpELn_DdE47TovlnB7tir8ZCXxK65V-kxXVCRKkVaZHjOy_FQ49n7_ROIGgGGkCUdcjNyjfnILofPJV1Ad_XsYy1TIZkmwvETJts-xjmxEgg6cmRLN

“Oh uh hey Jennie come in.” She looked at me and ushered me into the house. “So what exactly did you wanna speak to me about that was so urgent?” She asked so formally that made me look down.

“I just wanted to talk to you about everything that has happened.” She looked over at me from the doorway shocked.

“Are you just here to call me a hoe like Taehyung did Jennie-unnie.” I growled at the way that she called me unnie. It isn’t like I'm that much older than she is. I’m 18 and she’s turning 18 in 5 months there isn’t that much of a difference for her to call me unnie. I walked over to her and trapped her at the wall.

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me unnie.” I looked into her eyes hungirly. She looked back at me with that same look. I stared at her lips and I could hear her gulp. I took her lips into mine and kissed her for a few seconds. I pulled apart from her and saw her staring back at me angrily. What did I just do? Next thing I know Lisa is pushing me.

“You tell me that you want to talk about things and this is how you communicate with me  Jennie. I can’t believe you. I’m not gay Jennie.” I looked back at her watching her raising her hand to slap me in the face. I took her hand and lowered it.

“You should break-up with him Lili.” I saw her cringe at her childhood nickname.

“And why should I listen to you unnie.” I sent her a glare scoffing.

“Because at least I care about how you feel.” I saw her look at me strangely. I couldn’t read her eyes like usual.

“Get out of my house Jennie.” She opened up her front door waving for me to get out. I walked out and heard the door slam. I lost control and now she is gonna hate me even more. I was about to start driving when I got a message in the groupchat.

Who Did It

Sunmi🥺

Little Miss Sunshine has a lot more secret than I 

thought. I thought you were just an open book.

 

Jennie Kim

Sunmi what do you mean

 

Sunmi🥺

Sunshine, do you want me to tell 

everyone your little dirty secrets.

 

Lisa Manoban

What do you mean??

 

Taehyung

Please do tell little miss.perfect’s secrets

 

Seulgi

Lisa what have you been hiding

 

Lisa Manoban

I haven’t hid anything from anyone

 

Sunmi🥺

Well does this ring a bell

RV3TTDfHindpEaFxJ76LV86RsdcdYpmvs4fldj28GsX3-BAE6ZJ4yUrsbQ0eKeF9eFuPvtZSDO-_Pk71ddEtv0iTkLHfcTuJoFdZd0xvdBsaAZP3x7eEwrRIazE5GdTTvI545mfd

 

Lisa Manoban

That is just me and Jennie sometime early last year why

 

Sunmi🥺

Well I can see what you texted Sunmi and it isn’t 

as pleasant as you're making it out to be.

Everyone is playing truth or dare. I have 

access to all your computer, phone, and surveillance cameras. 

If you don’t do the dare a secret is revealed.If 

you don’t tell the truth something to someone you love will happen.

____________________________________________________________________________

To Be Continued