The Last Song

The Last Song

 

Nobody wants to die, but.... I do. I swear, I really do...

I want to hear her voice forever, I want to touch her face, I want to land a goodnight kiss on her cheek, I want to do all the sweet things we can do together.

I should have said goodbye to her, not a  goodnight.

And she really had to go. The girl that I've been loving for 3 years, but I can only own for a month. It was only 30 days, but she drew hundread memories in my heart.

Losing her has made me losing my self. She left me alone and brought all my dreams with her. My dream is her, only her.

 

Ahn Sohee.... How are you? You should be 22 years old if you're still alive. You must be so beautiful now, with your long hair, your long hair that you always wanted back. Sohee, Do you know that every single song I made is all for you? People never know that, but I hope you do.

 

Today is my first concert, and it's so hurtful that the person I dedicated all my songs to will not be here.

 

"She must be so happy, Jiyong. She must be smiling there, trust me.." Sunmi stands besides Seungri and pats my shoulder. She looks at the picture in my hand.

This picture of her, taken on her 17th birthday with me, it is the last memory of us.

"I miss her... I really do" my tears drop.

"I miss her too... We all miss Sohee. But her presence is always with us, guys. She never really leaves us. We have to be happy for her" Nickhun comes to us and offers his hand to me.

"Stop crying, kid! Sohee will scold you if you keep crying like that" Nickhun hits my chest and hugs me.

"Thank you, guys. I'll do my best!" I try to smile and wipe my tears.

 

I walk slowly to the stage. I can hear people start to scream my name. I feel the spotlight shines right into my figure. It's dark, only a spotlight is on.

"Tonight, I'm going to sing all the songs of me" I start to speak, and all people are screaming.

"All the songs will be for you all, and for someone that is very precious for me" I take a deep breath as the people keep shouting at me.

"It's for my girlfriend, Ahn Sohee..." I don't know how people react, I can't see anything. But people may be surprised, because I never tell anything about my life.

"For you who have left me 5 years ago, thank you. You're still my girlfriend, because you said "we never break up" right? This is for you, I love you" I end my prologue as the lighting is on. I open my eyes and I am amazed to see thousand people are in front of me.

The music starts. I start singing my first song when I see a very beautiful girl stands in the middle of the crowd in front of the place I'm standing.

"I love you too, Jiyong" she smiles and waves at me.

I miss you, Sohee...

I know you’ll be waiting for me in a place where our dream will be true… Heaven….

 

 

So, this is the end. I'm very sorry if it's not the best one. Thank you for reading, all..... It means a lot :)