Chapter 6

I will show you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time around Junmyeon froze. He couldn't believe that it was happening. Sehun was kissing him! It felt like a dream come true! Junmyeon couldn't think straight, he couldn't do anything, just stand still and let Sehun kiss him like he had always wanted.

Their kiss was stopped by a loud screech coming from Sehun's girlfriend. She was ready to fight but got ignored by Sehun instead. She crossed her arms and walked away, stomping her legs like an angry kid throwing a tantrum.

Intense guilt took over Junmyeon when he noticed Minjun standing there with an unreadable expression. Junmyeon was about to say something but Minjun just shook his head.

" It's alright" he said, his words being honest. "Discuss it within yourselves and let me know when you have decided. I might not have you as a lover but I would like to be your friend. " And with these words he left leaving Junmyeon alone with Sehun.

Junmyeon started shaking like a leaf, afraid of what will come next but was surprised when Sehun took his hand and placed it on his chest , where his heart was.

" Can you feel it? " Sehun asked looking Junmyeon in the eyes.

Yes, he felt it. Sehun's heartbeat beating softly like a lullaby just for Junmyeon. He smiled softly but his mind was full with unanswered questions. They were like a background noise, not letting Junmyeon enjoy the moment fully.

He needed the answers. Now!

" Can you explain me?" He asked , removing his hand from Sehun's chest. The question was self explanotary. Sehun knew what Junmyeon wanted to know and he was ready to tell him but not here.

"Let's go to the dorm." He said, making his way towards the door, stopping only to take his phone out. He was texting someone. Junmyeon had no idea whom. He had no idea at all. Few months ago he was hated by everyone. He was all alone, like a prey , standing there , giving up in front of the hunters. But now he was loved, he was cared about. And it all happened so fast, when Junmyeon least expected for something to change. But he was ready. No matter what explanation Sehun had he was ready to listen. And to understand.

Walk to their dorm was silent but it wasn't an akward silence. This one was comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter