Chapter 3

I will show you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day passed slow for Junmyeon. His legs hurt from running this morning and their active schedule just added to the pain. Thankfully they were done for today. Junmyeon couldn't wait till he could throw himself into the comfort of his bed. The members were quiet for most of the time, not bothering to throw any remarks at Junmyeon. Junmyeon was thankful for that. He was about to exit the SM building when someone aproached him. Junmyeon recognised the person as his close friend and his senior Choi Minho. They were friends since their trainee days ,their friendship going strong to this day but their schedules have kept these two from meeting up recently. 

"Hey Jun! Long time no see. How are you doing? Minho asked endulging Jun in a hug. The simple action of a hug had the power of making Junmyeon feel better immediately. In moments like these Junmyeon was thankful for such friend like Minho, he could cheer him up easily. But Junmyeon couldn't bring himself to tell Minho what had happened recently, he didn't want to add more worries for his friend as SHINee had just released their newest song. He knew how much effort Minho puts in each comeback, he didn't want to bring him down. 

"I'm good, just tired from the long practise. What bout you? What have you been up to?"

Minho gave Junmyeon the brightest smile as he spoke. "I'm great. I missed performing on stage. It's been a long time since I've done anythingacrive, I have become a bit rusty, don't you think?" Minho started dancing, while shouting lyrics of Ring Ding Dong, catching attention of passing by staff, who laughed at Minho's little performance. 

Junmyeon didn't want to admit it but he felt jealous of Minho sometimes. Not much though, Minho was the perfect guy and a bright soul in general. Junmyeon understood why everyone liked him. He was smart, attractive, cheerful and extremly talented. How much Junmyeon wanted to be like him, at least he had motivation now to change himself. 

Minho's eyes were as warm as honey when he smiled at the staff making them squeal and turn away from them with visible blush in their cheeks. Minho just laughed softly at them, not minding it much. He was probably used to fangirls and fanboys going crazy about him daily. Junmyeon remembered his attempts of being 'y', when he took off his jacket while performing History. Long story short it was a disaster with rest of EXO teasing him about it till this day. 

"Junnie is blushing!" Minho's deep voice hit him out of his trans. Was he really blushing? His cheeks felt warm indeed. Great, now he was embarrassing himself in front of Minho and the staff. 

"Don't worry about it, you look cute when you blush." Was Minho laughing about him right now? No way he could be serious about it!

"I'm serious, Jun" Minho said, looking at him. "Don't look surprised. You know that I can read you like an open book, right?" Junmyeon just nodded, praying that someone would help him to stop feeling so weird. He should ptactise to be confident, not blush in front of his friend like a little girl. 

His prayers where answered by Baekhyun making gagging sounds. Junmyeon hadn't noticed him before, failing to put on a mask of confidence like he did with Sehun. 

"It's time to go Jun! Or you can walk home alone if you want to!" Baekhyun didn't even bother to look at them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter