Chapter 2

I will show you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the stuff that happened yesterday, Junmyeon went to sleep, but it turned out to be harder than expected, his thoughts moving in his head, keeping him awake. Words, that he never expected to hear from his beloved members echoed through his mind. But out of all these thoughts one thought stood out the most-the deep desire to change and show them that he is worth of being loved and treasured, that he is better than what they expected. Junmyeon felt sleep consuming him, but desire was still there, burning stronger than before. After a few hours Junmyeon was already knocked out, sprawled out on his bed that he didn't notice a person entering the room, picking up the book Junmyeon had thrown in anger and put it on the table. Then the dark silouette crouched down to Junmyeon's level and gently moved his fingers through Jun's soft locks. The male lifted up the blanket and shifted his body towards Junmyeon's sleeping figure, slowly intertwining their limbs together, moving slightly so Jun's head would rest on his chest. With Junmyeon's soft breathing lulling him to sleep, Sehun wrapped his arms around the sleeping beauty in front of him and murmured something that only the wind could hear.


Junmyeon woke up early next morning. The alarm clock on the table showed 5 AM. Perfect for Jun. The other members were still sleeping, giving Junmyeon enough time to start his plan. 

Junmyeon quickly got dressed, not bothering to put on any make up or pair up any outfits. What he needed right now was some comfy clothes that won't get dirty easily. Junmyeon was going on his first run. Junmyeon had never ran before, it's not that he was lazy, he did work out from time to time but Lay, Sehun and Minseok's chocolate abs was a dream too far away to reach, until now. Junmyeon didn't exactly have a list of steps he should follow but he decided that starting a routine will be the best way how to reach his goals. 

Junmyeon turned his head to the bed a few steps away from him. Sehun was sprawled out like a frog, his hair messy and falling in front of his eyes, his arms wrapped out as if holding someone. Some other day Junmyeon would have found the sight cute and maybe would've imagined himself in Sehun's arms, blushing at the mere thought of that. But not this time.  Junmyeon could never imagine the harsh thoughts Sehun had thought of himthis whole time. But they were like an eye opener to Jun. He realised his flaws and now he knew what he should change in order to show s of what he was capable of. Junmyeon cringed a bit at the word "his". Yesterday he thought that they really were one but after hearing what rest of the members said about him made him realise that he was living in an illusion. They were never one. Maybe in the begining when they had just debuted and were slowly accepting and getting to know each other. Junmyeon should have realised it all sooner, but it's better later than never.

Before exiting the room, Junmyeon noticed the book laying on the table as if mocking him. Weird. Junmyeon was sure he threw it somwhere. Where? Don't ask him, he doesn't know. Junmyeon cringed at his old self, which gladly took in everything the book had to offer. That was one of his biggest mistakes–to follow that book. It only made him look weaker in the eyes of others. Junmyeon wondered who could have put it on the table. Totally not Sehun. Why would he even bother? Junmyeon just shrugged his shoulders and queitly made his way out of their dorm.

After 2 hours Junmyeon wobled back to the dorm, his legs feeling like jelly. He shouldn't have overrestimated himself. Running is way harder than it looks like. 
He opened the door only to be greeted by the worried faces of Minseok and Kyungsoo. Junmyeon was too tired to check if they were trurly worried or if it was a mask. 

"Were where you? We looked for you everywhere!" For a second Junmyeon believed that Minseok was genuine, but his eyes betrayed him. He could see it in his eyes, the glint of annoyance was shining through very clearly with a mix of something else which Junmyeon couldn't decypher quite yet. Minseoks hand, which now rested on his shoulder felt like a stone, bringing him down with it's weight the longer it stayed on his shoulder. Junmyeon shook it off, trying to avoid Kyungsoo's eyes that seemed to ask him questions but Junmyeon ignored it. Instead of listening to what s had to say, he made his way to his shared room with Sehun, expecting to be alone, Minseok's and Kyungsoo words getting more distant by the second, mixing up with the words they had said yesterday. Jun was having trouble understanding what is reality and what just his thoughts. After closing the door Junmyeon expected to fall down on his bed and move on to next part of his plan, but instead he was greeted by brown chocolate orbs of the maknae, expecting to see annoyance and carelesness in his eyes, after all he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter