How did you learn how to forgive /2/

T-Y :How did you learn how to forgive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attempts

                                               A week later.

 

Lucas focused face while learning korean made taeyong crack a smile,the two are currently having some kimichi soup with some rice meanwhile kun was trying to give a Chinese lesson to ten who looked confused and out of hope.

 

Yangyang is watching something with hendery and Renjun ,the three were laughing hysterically earning a half hearted glared from kun who is trying to be the perfect teacher.

 

Jeno and jaemin were glancing at taeyong direction every once in a while,it was something on their phones,taeyong wondered what's wrong with them.

 

Taeyong averted his eyes away and continue eating his food as lucas grabbed a pen and circled some random words then he catches taeyong's eyes,the man pushed the book toward taeyong before he push his chair away,he kneeled before taeyong's chair,his eyes are tightly closed and his hands clutched together before his face.

 

'Hyung please help me,Korean language is trying to kill me!'

 

The dramatic act was too funny and taeyong didn't stop himself.

 

'Lucas get up ,you don't need to do this'

 

Lucas opened his big eyes and blinked.

 

He's using his puppy eyes,this little brat.

 

'Does that mean you are going to help me?'

 

Taeyong nodded,ruffling his hair.

 

'I will'

 

Only then lucas smiled.

 

'Okay then finish your food hyung because this student'

 

Lucas pointed at himself

 

'Is waiting for you'

 

Taeyong laughed and shake his head before grabbing his chopsticks,Thoughts running in his head.

 

 

 

I thinks it's working.

 

I feel better.

 

Look like i just needed some time.

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::

 

:::::::::::::

 

::::::::

 

::::

 

 

 

It turned out all wrong,taeyong felt the pain again when jeno asked him if he wants to talk with doyoung,the younger told him that his hyung won't stop calling him and jaemin,he Wants taeyong to talk to him,taeyong doesn't want to,he said so but jeno and jaemin begged him,doyoung has been calling for a whole week,the two went to ten first and the man banned them from telling taeyong , they listened for few days but the amount of calls and massages guilt them,doyoung sounded so desperate,the two decided to tell taeyong,the man hated to decline their pleads,he doesn't want to ,no matter what happen he doesn't want to talk to one of them and jeno and jaemin got that when taeyong bowed his head and bite his lower lip in order not to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::

 

:::::::::::::

 

::::::::

 

::::

 

 

 

'Taeyong'

 

At the call of his name taeyong walked to the manager who the moment taeyong stood before him he put a hand on his shoulder ,taeyong has a questioning expression adoring his perfect face.

 

the serious look on the manager's face worried taeyong a little bit.

 

The man took a deep exhale before starting. 

 

'I know what happened between you and the 127 members is still effecting you but taeyong if you want to achieve your dream you need to forgive them,the fans are already furious with the company,they are not satisfied with you being out of 127,I am not saying you need to hug them or talk to them just please be natural and smile when you stand with them later,let black on black hit like it was planned to'

 

Taeyong stared blankly.

 

Of course the dream of his is the most important thing in his life and he wants nothing to stand in its way but that doesn't mean he's treating the members like his family just reach his goal,no,taeyong truly loved them,maybe that's why he's effected so bad.

 

'I would never do anything to ruin our first comeback as eighteen members,don't worry hyung '

 

The man looked relived.

 

'You are so mature taeyong,I knew you would say this,don't think too much because one day I am sure you are going to make up with them,they are just kids,don't be too harsh on them'

 

Taeyong wanted to say'then what about me?'but he held his words and smiled at the man,eyes tired from the lake of sleep,it's getting so bad those days, his insomnia is preventing him from focusing on anything,his head hurt all the time and he has no clue how to fix it.

 

He will tell the manager if it didn't go away in few days.

 

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::

 

:::::::::::::

 

::::::::

 

::::

 

 

 

The moment taeyong and the members get off the car,flashes and blinking lights attacked their faces,so many reporters are directing their cameras toward them,the crowd of fans started to scream the members names,taeyong smiled and waved to the excited fans along with the rest of the members.

 

Three cars pulled over behind their cars.

 

Taeyong tried to breathe.

 

The first one to get off was johnny,Jaehyun and taeil,the three didn't stop looking at him as they took their place next to the other members,taeyong looked at the camera trying to maintain his calm expression and the slight fake smile.

 

Mark,doyoung and haechan were next.

 

Taeyong heard doyoung say something as he passed him.

 

The rest of the members stand in their places and taeyong catches the manager eye who nodded at him giving him the cue.

 

'1 2 3'

 

Taeyong screamed and a strong loud voices filled the air.

 

'TO THE WORLD HERE NCT!'

 

The cheers of their fans is so loud it made taeyong grateful to the farthest limit,the support is making his chest swell with pride,nct is starting to shine brighter and taeyong would never allow himself to prevent them from being more successful.

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::

 

:::::::::::::

 

::::::::

 

::::

 

 

 

Hair and makeup and clothes all the members can think of right now,the ones who are finished with their make up are trying to memorize the moves of the dance,taeyong was no where in the room,the man was practicing with jisung and chenle who almost cried because they were so nervous and afraid of forgetting what they have learned,taeyong practiced with them far away from the other members.

 

Doyoung and jaehyun asked ten about taeyong and the moment ten glared sharply at them they got the massage,ten is all smiles and happi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter