Two

Way back home

He made a small laugh and didn’t answer Naeun’s question. “Hi, what’s your name?” He asked me. “I am Oh Sehun,” He offered his hand.

“Oh hi! I am Bae Suzy,” I shook his hand.

“Wow, you have an accent!” He exclaimed. Yes, Sehun has always been so cheerful and friendly.

Oh wait, as I looked at Sehun, my eyes caught the handsome boy that sat next to him. I offered my hand to the boy.

“I am Kim Jongin. Just call me Kai,” he shook my hand.

“So, where are you from?” Naeun asked me.

“Uhm, Gwangju,” I made a little smile, I didn’t want “where I come from” thing got all the attention.

“Me, Sehun and Kai are from the same school,” Naeun explained.

“Oh, interesting!” I really found it interesting, it’s not sarcasm.


Long story short, I got to meet other friends, changed my deskmate. Actually, I prefered to sit anywhere as long as the seat was empty.

“Hi Suzy!” A girl walked up to me when I was about to go downstairs.

“Oh hi!” Believe me, I forgot her name at that moment. “Who …”

“Lee Jieun! IU! Why do you always forget my name?” she pouted.

I laughed a little and made a peace sign. I am very selective in registering names in my brain and she had two names so I got confused.

“I saw you this morning,” Of course you saw me, we were in the same class. “You lived above the new minimarket, right?”

Wait. I made a confused face. “How do you know?”

“I live 5 blocks away from there,” Oh, it made sense.

“Yes I live on the rooftop,” and actually my dad owned that minimarket.

“You live alone?” She asked.

“No, I live with my family,” I explained.

“Oh, it is not cramped up there?” Oh my God.

“No it is not,” I didn’t know why but I felt a bit offended at that moment. “Do you want to come over later?” I hated myself after saying that.

She looked so excited. “Sure!”

I invited IU to my house later that day. We spent the whole afternoon listening to Super Junior, 2 PM and other idols. She found out that my dad owned the minimarket. So basically, the whole three stories building is owned by my family. Later on, we became best friends until now.


One fine day in a chemistry class. My chemistry teacher really put her interest in me and really wanted me to get along with my friend named Im Jaebum or JB. Turned out that JB is her nephew.

“Are you sure you don’t like JB?” IU asked me.

Well, JB was quite handsome and played basketball that added more charisma in him. If my brain worked well, I should have fallen for him. “Sure.”

I wasn’t really into boys at that time. I also wasn’t really into girls at that time. I just disliked the idea of liking someone and having a relationship. I thought it . 

“Then, if it’s not JB. Who is the lucky guy that you like?” she asked and added. “In this classroom.”

I made “what” in my face. WTH, my classroom consisted of 32 students with only 10 boys.

“C’mon.”

I looked at each boy in my class. Seriously, no one. But then, I saw Sehun who just finished answering the question at the chalkboard. Sehun was the badass boy in the class. He often skipped class but he always submitted his homework and attended quizzes if any. His grade was quite good, above average and me. I was so lazy in my first year.

“Uhm, Oh Sehun?”

I could feel excitement in the form of fireworks all around IU. “Wow, so you like the badass guy, do you?”

I swore I hate myself for answering the question. I could have said no one and explained my idea to IU. Well, I have tried but she kept pushing me and asked the question whenever and wherever she got the chance.

Since that day, she always tried to let everybody in the classroom know that I like Sehun. So childish, but yeah, we were a high schooler back then.


💌

Hi everyone!

Glad that I can update again today. It is the beginning of Suzy and Sehun’s story hehe.

Thank you for all the subscribers and comment. Happy reading!