One

Way back home

“Bae Suzy, 25 years old, no idea about life,” I checked my surroundings and nobody laughed. “Just kidding. I work in a public accounting firm.”

Damn it. I checked on my friend, Suho who tried to hold back his laugh.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with your friends? Why do they look so serious?” I whispered at him.

He shrugged his shoulders. Then he tried to start a conversation with his friends. Wow, so surprised. They looked so serious and down because one of them had a problem at home. Yes, “at home” meant with his wife. I just listened to Suho’s friend’s marriage problem. Basically the problem was his wife wanted to go back to work after 3 months of their marriage. Why the heck was this thing called a problem? 

“Damn it Oppa. Why did you introduce me to your friends that are already married?” I punched his shoulder.

“Hey! You asked me to introduce you to my friends without telling me any specification girl! Remember?”

“OMG,” I punched him again. “When I asked you “to introduce” means to your single friend dude! It is so obvious that I am looking for a new boyfriend.”

“Wait! Wait! What’s wrong with Sehun? Did you two break up?”

I sighed. I knew it was so wrong to ask Suho to help me get a new boyfriend because he rooted so much for us (me and Sehun). He always helped me to see the bright side of being together with Sehun.

Okay, let me tell you about Sehun, my boyfriend (yes we are still together when I tried to find a new one, pardon).

Oh Sehun, 26 years old, the famous rapper of EXO-SC. Not really handsome just like any other guys (in my eyes). He is very talented, he rapps, dances, writes songs and also acts. He always does his best in everything. How can the famous rapper be in a relationship with so-so girl who works as an accountant? Well, I met him on our first day in high school. Let’s have a little throwback should we?


I stood in front of the information board to find my classroom. I saw a boy talking with a man that looked like a teacher. It was true, the man was a teacher, an art teacher.

“10-7. Okay. Lucky number seven,” I wished.

I walked up the stairs since classrooms for ten grade were on the second floor. I walked into my classroom that gave me a dark aura. Well, the curtains blocked the sunlight. I saw an empty seat next to a pretty girl.

“Hi?” Oh damn it, it sounded more like I was asking instead of saying hi. “Can I sit here?”

“Sure,” she smiled, oh pretty.

The homeroom teacher walked in and closed the door. She said hi to the class, introduced herself and told us about the school. Then, someone knocked on the door. It was him, the boy I saw at the information board. He said sorry for being late and walked passed me. Later did I know, he sat behind me.

“Hi Naeun!” A guy called my deskmate. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce my deskmate, Son Naeun.

“Hi Sehun!” Yes you got it guys. “How can you be late on the first day?”


💌

Hi everyone!

Finally I updated the first chapter. It is a very short chapter and there's no Hunzy moment yet. I apologize.

I stated slice of life as the genre before but as you can see Sehun is a famous rapper here. I changed it last minute actually hehe. I will not put slice of life as the genre and maybe just romcom hehe. I will update the foreward and soon update the characters' descriptions too. 

Enjoy the first chapter everyone! Happy reading.