Four

Way back home

It was our 100 days versary. We promised to meet at the snack’s bar after school. I didn’t see him at school that day. I tried to text him but he didn’t read it.

“Suzy! Bae Suzy!” I heard IU’s voice.

I also didn’t get into the same class with IU. She and Sehun got into the same class.

“Hi?” I smiled.

“Do you have plans after school?” she asked.

“Yes, why?”

“What will you do?” she interrogated me.

“I have an appointment with Sehun,” I answered and got to see her foolish smile. “By the way, I have not seen Sehun today. Does he skip class today?”

“You don’t know?”

“Know about what?” I asked her back.

“He is a trainee of SM! OMG, I was so shocked when I knew about it.” What? I was shocked too. “He has been skipping class for 3 days in a row. Yesterday, our homeroom teacher asked him. You know he never skips quizzes but for 3 days he skipped. It turned out that he has been training and it gets intense because he will have his debut soon!”

Wow, wait. I was so shocked to hear the news. He never told me about it. I checked on my kakao and reread my chats with him. I was worried if he had told me about it but I forgot. But, I found nothing. Even his last chat (last night) was talking about our 100 days versary plan.


After school, I walked to the snack bar where we promised to meet. I walked in and saw him, wearing black cap and black jacket. At that moment, I realised that he looked like a trainee that would have his debut soon. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back at him and took a seat across him.

“You don’t want to sit beside me babe?” he asked and tapped the empty seat beside him.

I shook my head. “You skip class today?” he nodded. “Because your training gets intense? Because you will have your debut soon?” I could feel my heart sink.

He looked at me puzzled but then I could see guilt all over his face. “I am sorry.” I somehow felt betrayed by him. “I am sorry I never told you about it. I don’t know how to tell you about it.”

I could feel my eyes teared up, if I blinked, it would run rivers of tears. He grabbed my hand and kept saying sorry.

“You guys don’t want to order?” the aunty of the shop asked us.

I cried but laughed hearing the aunty’s question. “Sorry, two serving of tteokbokki Imo!” I ordered.

Sehun still holding my hand, I tried to let go. “Can I say that I am mad with you?”

“Sure,” he nodded. “I am wrong not to tell you about it.”

“So this is the reason why you never ask me on a date at the weekend? Because you are busy training? Also you don’t want anybody to know about us because you're a trainee?”

He nodded. “I am sorry, I am not a good boyfriend for you.”

“Yes you are not.” I was pissed at that moment.

Wow. So many emotions I felt at that moment.

“I am really sorry. Will you forgive me?”

I looked at him deeply. I could feel that he was very sorry. I want to forgive him but part of me felt very betrayed. That day was our 100 days versary that should be fun and cheerful.

“Promise me you will always tell everything to me? No more lies? Okay?” I offered my pinkies.

He smiled and nodded eagerly. We made a pinky promise that day. Spent our time together talking, basically I asked him so many questions about his training.

“I keep an agenda for training and school. I listed down all homeworks and quizzes too. I promised my parents not to neglect my school so I have to maintain my grade.”

I was amazed by him at that moment.


💌

Hi everyone!

Glad that I can update again today. Happy reading!