Three

Way back home

Do you wonder how awkward me and Sehun were?

Well, he was the badass boy, I was the so-so girl in the class. Unexpectedly, we paired up at some school projects. So basically, I needed Sehun. No, I mean, I needed Sehun to finish the projects. Beside all the mayhem, me just being Bae Suzy who is always shameless, tried my best to keep Sehun as my friend.

“Sehun!” I ran to his desk. I could hear all the mayhem but whatever. “Don’t forget to input your portion in our ppt, okay?”

He smiled at me. “Already ma’am. I also have picked our veggies seeds at the lab. We will plant it on the rooftop right?”

Oh wow, I couldn’t even remember that. “Sure, text me later to remind me!”

Again, all mayhem. “She wants you to text her dude.” Kai made fun of him.

The mayhem kept around me and Sehun during our first year. Unexpectedly, me and Sehun grew closer and became good friends because of all the projects. Sometimes, he asked me about homeworks (I proudly said that I was good at certain subjects like English, economics and art). He also reminded me about quizzes. I always wondered how he could remember all the quizzes (I would know it later). 


In our second year, we got into different classes. He got into 11-3 and me 11-4. Next to each other but I swore I rarely met him. Two days before the start of the new term (second year), he updated his kakao status with  Super Junior’s song titled “It’s you”. I commented on his status, asked him who the girl was.

He sent me a direct message and said, “It’s you.”

“I am not asking you the title of the song,” I retorted.

“It’s for you,” he answered.

OMG, I was shocked and unexpectedly happy. Wait, but I disliked the idea about being in a relationship. So, I asked him. “Did you just confess to me?”

Then he replied, “Yes.”

Wow. Okay. On the first day of the new term, I met him after school.

“Hi?”

“Hi?”

Awkward.

“Could you please explain to me about what happened in kakao?” I asked.

“I like you. You are kind, smart and we always have a good time talking about anything.” He explained.

Anyone can be kind, smart and nice talking mates, right? I really should have said that but instead, “So this is our first day?”

27 August 2010.


Since that day we always texted each other. Once or twice a week, we spent more time together after school at the snack bars near our school. We promised each other that no one couldn’t know about us.

“You said that you don’t want others to know about us,” I looked at his hand that tried to hold mine. “But you always walk me home when you don’t skip class.”

“I just want to ensure that you are home safely babe,” he messed my hair.

“Ya!” my hand ready to hit him but his hand reached mine. We ended up holding hands.


💌

Hi everyone!

Third chapter up! Finally, Hunzy moment here!

I am really grateful to see some of you subscribed to this story and also put comments. It really supports me. Thank you!

Enjoy the third chapter everyone! Happy reading.