Chapter 5

Give Us A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is my place, are you sure you want to come in?" Chanyeol looks towards Kai who is still in the passenger side of the car looking up at the tall building. "Yes I still want to" Kai shyly smiles taking off his seat belt as they both exit the car.

"Well come on in then" Chanyeol smiles feeling rather nervous right now. Here he is heading up to his apartment with the guy he has had dreams about and who he can't seem to take his eyes off.

"Is your roommate still here?" Kai whispers as it is still rather late and is worried they may wake him.

"No please don't worry it will just be us" Chanyeol quickly opens the door of his building holding it open as Kai steps in and stops waiting to find which why they go.

"I'm just up on the top floor, the lift here will bring us, so after you" he playfully smiles as Kai steps in the lift looking rather nervous.

"He wants to ask Kai if he is ok again but is so scared of the answer and also that he may leave when they are so close to  being alone out of the public eye.

" Chanyeol? " Kai whispers making the taller turn to face him better." yes" is all he says as Kai looks down at his hands nervous and anxious.

"Can I just do this" he reaches out with a shaking hand and links his with the tallers making Chanyeol look down at their linked hands and smiles. "Of course you can" Chanyeol gives their linked hands a little squeeze as the lift door opens. He wants to be polite and let Kai step off the lift first but he reliases its probably better if he goes first and guides Kai out as it was a big thing for Kai to do by doing a simple thing like holding hands.

"OK so come on in" Chanyeol opens the door of this apartment as Kai steps in. "Wow I like it" Kai slips off his shoes and has a look around the sitting room.

A large grey L shaped sofa faces a fake fire that you plug in on the wall with a big screen TV above it. Kai makes his way over to the fire warming up his hands.

"Are you cold?" Chanyeol slips off his shoes too before walking closer and placing his keys on the table in front of the sofa.

"I am a little yes, I get cold when I am nervous" Kai shyily says making Chanyeol just want to grab him and hug him to warm him up.

"I will make some hot coco or would you prefer something else to drink?" Chanyeol asks as he heads into his kitchen turning on the light and flicking on the kettle with Kai following close behind.

"Oh hot coco please, that should warm me up" Kai smiles as he rubs his hands together to keep warm. "OK how about you sit on the sofa in front of the fire and get some heat into you and I will bring in the coco" Chanyeol watches as Kai hurries into the sitting room and sits on the sofa and all Chanyeol can do is smile at the smaller cuteness.

"Here you go" Chanyeol hands Kai his coco as he sits on the large sofa beside Kai. "Thank you" Kai takes it sipping it gently while using the cup to heat up his hands. "You're worrying me being this cold" Chanyeol frowns at the other before grabbing the fluffy blanket off the back of the chair that he uses sometimes to keep warm when he is just too lazy to get up and go to bed.

"Here put this around you" Chanyeol places the blanket around the smaller shoulders hoping he will heat up soon. "Thank you" Kai whispers as Chanyeol is so close to him they are in kissing distance. Kai takes a breath and a chance and leans closer kissing Chanyeol on the cheek. Chanyeol doesn't move but looks at Kai with such want that he waits for a second before he leans softly back down placing his lips on Kais and kisses him so softly making Kai moan a little.

"My coco" Kai smiles into the kiss making Chanyeol move back away from him. Kai places his cup on the table before looking back with want for Chanyeol to kiss him again.

Chanyeol moves closer cupping Kai's cheeks and kisses the smaller again this time with a little bit more force. Kai returns the force of the kiss as he feels his body lay back a little with Chanyeol leaning over him kissing him.

"Chanyeol" Kai moans out as Chanyeol keeps kissing his jaw line and down his neck making him want to scream out more so desperately wanting more.

"Should I stop" Chanyeol looks down into Kai's big brown eyes making the smaller shakes his head. "Please don't" with those words Chanyeol continues to attack the smaller neck again as Kai runs his fingers through Chanyeol's hair squeezing it a little.

"I want to take you into my room" Chanyeol moans into the smallers neck as Kai pulls him away from so he can see his face better. "where is it?" Kai smiles as Chanyeol looks at him puzzled "Do you want to?" he asks as Kai pushes him gently off him standing up and taking his hand. "Show me your bedroom" Kai waits as Chanyeol gets up and guides them both down the hallway stopping outside his bedroom as he feels a little pull on his hand. Turning he sees Kai blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter