Chapter 1

Give Us A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey how did you sleep lastnight?" Sehun flopps onto the sofa beside me yawning. "I feel so bad Sehun, she just wasn't the one for me" I turn my head to look at him as he puts his arm around me. "She was a diva who wanted everything, she wanted you to buy her crazy expensive stuff Kai that's not a relationship. You where a walking credit card to her" he give me a sad smile as I turn away to look away I feel so upset that things have got this bad in my life.

"So, you broke up with her but Kai you need to follow your real heart and its trying to tell you it likes the other , why won't you listen to it" I stand up from the sofa all confused. "I can't Sehun I am not long in this modelling world and I was never expecting to get so popular. I can't be seen with a guy even if my heart wants it. The world wants to see male and female". I head to the kitchen and turn the kettle to make my fifth coffee a little annoyed.

"You need to sleep" Sehun removes the coffee jar and takes out the milk and a saucepan. "You can have some hot milk and get your to bed you need to sleep, I know breakups are hard but it would have never worked with you and her, your heart wants males not females and you know it wouldn't be fair on any woman. Stop lying to yourself and the world" he pours the milk into the saucepan and turns on the heat as I watch him. I know he is right but being so popular I can't be seen with a man on my arm people will hate me and I would be disowned.

"Here take this" he hands me the now hot milk in a cup and guides me out of the kitchen and into my bedroom. "Sehun what am I gonna do?" I sip my hot milk as I sit on my bed. "Be the real you give your heart what it wants" I watch as he leaves my bedroom closing over the door as I put down my cup and climb into bed snuggling down hugging my pillow. Laying there for a few minutes I feel my phone vibrate under my pillow making me fish around for it. Opening the screen  I see an email from my manager. Opening the message I sit quickly up in my bed and make a run out of my bedroom to find Sehun.

Bursting into his room making him jump with fright I hurry to him and show him my phone. "Tell me this is real, you got the deal?" he shouts looking at me with wide eyes as I cover my mouth trying not to scream. "I got the deal of a life time working for the biggest modelling agency in Korea" he hugs me tight as we both scream while jumping up and down. "I can't believe this I really can't, it says here I met them tomorrow morning at 8am. Crap I need to do a facial and shave and find out what I need to wear" I hurry out of this bedroom and slide in my socked feet along the floor in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter