Chapter 2

Give Us A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun why didn't you wake me?" I flick his earphones off his head making him jump grabbing his head. "Wha... It's not my job to wake you, anyway its only like 5 in the morning" he huffs and turns back to his xbox unpausing his game. "I need to be there for 8, so I need time to get ready do a facial maybe have a shave" I huff back at him as he ignores me playing his game. I so want to unplug it but I know he will make my life hell if I do.

Storming off to my bedroom I grab a towel and a fresh new razor and head to the bathroom to have a nice hot shower before my busy day.

Once I'm finished I wrap my cotton soft towel around my waist and wipe the condensation off the mirror as I check out my face. "mmm I do need a good shave". Putting the stopper in the sink I pour some luke warm water into it. Grabbing my shaving foam I place it on my hands and then face covering where I want to shave. Taking the razor I carefully shave my face making sure not to cut myself as the last thing I need is to attend my photo shoot with cut marks all over my face.

"Kai hurry up I made you breakfast" I hear Sehun shout from outside making me smile. He does care for me and for him to move away from his xbox he is either looking for somthing from me or is just being nice. "I'll be right out" I shout back finishing off my shave before patting my skin dry. "Hmmm not bad" I look at my face in the mirror happy I managed to do it without cutting myself.

Heading out with just my towel on I see Sehun sitting on the sofa eating a bowl of cereal . " I cut up loads of fruit for you and there is a yogurt on the side with some orange juice" he smiles before continuing to eat his cereal . "Thanks Sehun this means alot" I sit beside him and pour the yogurt over the cut up fruit. "Are you nervous about today?" he asks while continuing to eat. "If I'm honest, yes, I have no idea what I will be doing so it's kinda scary" I continue to eat as he finishes up. "You have done shoots before I'm sure you will be fine and there are others there also"

"Sehun I'm sorry I gave out just today is really important to me and why the hell are you gaming all night don't you sleep?" I question him as he laughs. "Come on Kai us gamers don't sleep" he tosses my damp hair before walking to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna continue my game, come into me before you go" he smiles before heading back to him room. "Thank you" I shout after him as I finish off my breakfast.

Chanyeols pov

"Hey Chanyeol it's time to get up" Lay wakes me up from my sleep as I get the smell of fresh coffee. "Thanks, did I sleep through my alarm" I sit up in bed as he laughs "No I just wanted to make sure you got up, today is important, now hurry I have breakfast ready" he rushes out of my bedroom as I climb out of my bed sitting on the side of it. Tossing my hair I get up and grab a hoodie from the end of my bed and pull it on and head towards the kitchen.

"Man this smells so good" I take a seat at our table as Lay passes me a bowl of chopped fruit making me look in shock at it. "Where.... Where is the pancakes?" I pout looking up at him as he brusts out laughing. "They will make your stomach bloat and you don't want that today for your shoot you know this from all your other photo shoots, now eat up" he turns his back to me as he pours out some coffee. I look down at my bowl of fruit and know in about 2 minute's I will be hungry again but he knows his stuff so I begin to eat them.

"I' would drive you to the place but I have a meeting, will you be able to find the way yourself?" he sits beside me drinking his coffee as I just nod with my mouth full. "I'll go have my shower first while you eat and stay out of the snack press" he points his finger at me like I'm a naughty child before leaving me alone in the kitchen. I know there is good chocolate and crisps in the press so I get up and sneak over to it. Slowly opening it making sure it doesn't squeak. Seeing all the beautiful colours of all the best goodies you could buy I reach out and touch a packet of skittles. "When I get back I will have you my babies so please wait for me" I quickly close the press and head into my room checking over my clothes while I wait for Lay to finish up in the bathroom.

At the venue

"OK I think this is the place, thanks for driving me" Kai turns to Sehun as he just smiles while still revening the engine. "Yes yes now get out I have my game on pause" he un clips Kai's seat belt making him jump out as he closes the door. "I'll ring you keep your phone close" Kai shouts after Sehun as he waves while driving off. Turning to the building Kai takes a deep breath throwing the strap of his bag over his shoulder and heads into the building.

Across the parking lot Chanyeol parks his car and grabs his bag from the backseat swinging it onto his shoulder as he locks his car and runs towards the building.

Stepping inside he makes his way to the reception where he sees a nice young lady. "Hello my name is Park Chanyeol I was wondering if I'm in the right place" he shows her the email as he smiles and tells him to take a seat that someone will be right with him. Turning around he walks to an empty seat where another cute guy is sitting looking nervous.

Sitting for a few minutes scrolling through his phone a man makes his way closer. "Mr Park Chanyeol and Kim Kai right this way please" he says as the two get up from their seats and follow him down a corridor to a room at the end.

"Thank you both for being here as you can see we have set up the shoot for today, come on in and get comfortable, do you know eachother?" he questions them both making them shake their heads. "Hey I'm Chanyeol" the taller puts out his hand as the slightly smaller takes it in his shaking it "Hi, I'm Kai" he says as they shake their hands and follow the guy.

"OK everyone this here is Chanyeol and Kai our models for today" the guy says while walking them through the photo shoot area. " Here are the changing rooms, the bathrooms are down the hall to the left. Food and refreshments will be here soon. Makeup and hair are just here as you can see and if there is anything you need just ask me. Now maybe just head over to the couch area and get to know eachother while I grab the paperwork" he smiles before h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter