Chapter 4

Give Us A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving home after dropping off Kai I can't seem to get my mind off him. Taking off my shoes and dropping my bag I open my phone to text him. Hovering over the keys whether I should message him or not I decide life is way too short and so I quickly text him.

Fancy going on a drive tonight Seoul is beautiful at night with all the lights

I wait hoping he will message me back as Lay sits on the sofa beside me. "So how was your lover boy today?" He smirks while eating a sandwich. "He isn't my lover boy, well not yet anyway" I smirk back at him as he looks at me with wide eyes. "Did you kiss him?" He asks, making me blush like crazy. "Yeah I had to, he looked so good today. I never had feelings like this on any guys before Lay. I drove him somewhere and we kissed real quick but oh my god I want to ask him out but he is rather shy and I don't think my heart can take rejection so I just asked him if he wanted to go for a drive and I'm now waiting to see what he says".

"Life is short Chanyeol what have you to lose if he says no '' I watch as Lay gets up from the sofa and makes his way to the kitchen as I feel my phone vibrate in my hand making my stomach do little flutters hoping it's him replying.

I am rather tired but since we had a good day why not finish it off with a nice night time drive

I re read his reply over and over making sure I am reading it right. As the flutters in my stomach are full of butterflies fighting for room.

Smiling a smile that I know will hurt my face tomorrow I quickly reply

Sounds perfect will I pick you up?

Yes I would like that, what time are you thinking?

How about 8 o'clock?  Sundown will start then so we can see the sun set as we drive. I was also thinking of maybe a walk along Seokchon Lake. I heard it's beautiful at night.

Sounds amazing to me my roommate Sehun has told me of there before and he says it's amazing

Ok so I will pick you up at 8

See you then

Closing my phone I lay my head back on the sofa feeling delighted with life right now and how things seem to be going so well.

"Oh judging by the massive joker smile on your face I take it he messaged back?" Lay throws some grapes at me making me jump up and make a run for him.

"Wait, what I do, it was just a grape" He shouts out trying to run away from me but losing his balance and falling on the sofa. "You Mr China king wannabe are teasing me and slagging me off" I grab a cushion and hit him playfully with it as he begins to laugh. "Oh come on you're finally smiling again and just from what is it two meetings with this guy Kai '' I climb off him as he tries to catch his breath. "There is something about him I really like Lay and to be honest I am not going to let it past me. So if you will excuse me I need to have a shower and get ready". I walk into my bedroom smiling the biggest smile knowing in an hour or so I will get to see him again and I can't wait.

***

"Sehun it's just a drive not a date" Kai shouts at his friend who is making kissing sounds through his bedroom door. "You idiot it's a date " He shouts back making Kai realise he is right, it is a date of some sort. Opening the bedroom door to a smiling Sehun, he grabs him by his t-shirt pulling him inside. "You better help me pick something else to wear then as I have no clue. I dress for women, not really men. What the hell do I wear on a date with a guy?" Kai falls back onto his bed knowing this is more hassle than it's worth. "Ok so for a guy you gotta show the goods'' Sehun wiggles his eyebrows making Kai sit up and look puzzled at his room mate ."What goods?" Kai questions him a Sehun just starts to laugh at how long it takes his roommate to finally figure out what he means.

"Wait, goods as in..." Kai says looking at Sehun with wide eyes. "Oh yeah now you know what I am talking about. You gotta show him the goods meaning your since he saw the rest today in the water" I reach behind me and throw a pillow at him as I blush so badly making him burst out laughing. "Kai trust me I know what guys want, it's the same as what you want when you look at this Chanyeol guy".

"I never said I want him in that way I just kissed him that's all" Kai pouts a little hoping his friend will stop teasing but nope Sehun doesn't want to do that he wants his roommate to squirm a little and be all flustered on his date that chanyeol will just kiss him again out of the blue. "I can tell by your red face you want him Kai and its ok" Sehun sits beside his friend showing him comfort now knowing Kai finds it hard to show his true feeling and being gay is way harder these days especially in the lime light. The world expects you to be like them when on the inside you just want to shout from the rooftop that you're different and want to stand up for it. "I'm sorry I'm teasing you but I haven't seen you smile and be this nervous with that girl you dated. You know the gold digger one. Chanyeol must be a god" Sehun nudges him, making Kai smile.

" I got a picture today sent to my email from the company. Would you like to see what he looks like?" Kai says with the biggest smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter