Chapter 6

Give Us A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai Pov

Waking softly I open my eyes feeling a warm arm around me. Looking down at the arm I smile remembering last night and then the pain below hits me. "mmmh" I cant hold it back as I move a little in the bed trying to relieve some of the pain . The arm finally moves as my date sits up in the bed beside me with a messy head of hair.

"Morning, did I hurt you, are you ok?" Chanyeol starts to panic while climbing out of bed making me blush and pull the cover up over half of my face so I can still drool at at him .

"I'm just a little sore this morning" I blush as he pulls on some bottoms still looking at me. Time freezes and I just stare at him. There he is just awake panicking over me with messy bed hair and all i can do is smile.

"I look a state don't I" he smiles tossing his hair.

"Not at all" I feel the redness of my face get brighter as he climbs across the bed towards me. "I'll get you some pain killers don't go anywhere" he winks and kisses my cheek before rushing out the bedroom door. I let go of my breath that I didn't know I was holding and relax a little. All of a sudden an emotion comes over me and I feel a little upset.

"Here we go, can I get you anything else?" He enters the room with his trousers just sitting very low on his hips and I wanna die and if I did die I would be happy seeing him like this and after having him last night.

"No, just the painkillers will be ok. I better message Sehun and ask him to pick me up" I climb out of the bed as he sits beside me

"Kai what's happening?" I take the glass of water from him with the painkillers and swallow them. "Nothing" I lower my head and he moves to get on his hunkers in front of me. Taking away the glass and placing it on the bedside table  he takes my hands in his. "Tell me what's wrong please" looking into his eyes I can feel the tears fill mine. "I just had an amazing night last night and now this morning you're looking after me" I sniff as he just softly smiles at me. "Of course I'm going to look after you. You're hurting a little because of me and also because I really like you. I'm a nice guy" he lets a little laugh out making me smile and look down at his thumbs rubbing over my hands.

"I hide who I really am from the world Chanyeol" i look back up at him as he nods his head "I know you do "

" I should go before this gets any more awkward" I move to stand up but he stops me. "Please just hang on a second, can we at least have breakfast and talk about this?"

"I don't know what to do . I want to leave and then I don't . I wipe the tear that kisses my cheek as I feel his warm hand touch it . "Let me make us some breakfast and we can talk ok. Then if you want to leave I can drop you home", he stands up and holds out his hand to me as I decide what harm is there in breakfast, right.

Pulling on some bottoms and a t-shirt he handed me, I followed him out to the kitchen and took a seat at the table as he started making pancakes. "One nice breakfast is coming up. I have fresh orange juice and some fruit, " he smiles, placing them on the table in front of me as he moves back to mixing the flour, eggs and milk.

Deep down I want to kiss him, who wouldn't, there he is standing in front of the cooker half dressed looking so damn y. How am I this lucky. Am I going to die soon and this is a higher beings way of making me enjoy my last few hours on earth.

"Crap why does the first one always burn"  he jumps, throwing it into the sink, making me laugh at his cuteness.

"Do you need help?" I move from the table and make my way closer to him "I got this' ' he flips the pancake over and yes it's burnt again. "Let me" he moves out of the way as I lower the heat and pour out some mixture onto the pan. Waiting a few seconds I flip it over and it is perfect. "beginners look" he smiles at me, popping a grape into his mouth as I take over making the panca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter