Chapter 3

Give Us A Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

Chanyeol pulls up in his car to a café that is close to the photo studio that he will be working at today. Getting out of the car he is rather nervous not just for the photo shoot but for being able to see Kai again. Since the day he met Kai he hasn't been able to get him off his mind. He kicked himself for not getting up the courage to ask him for his phone number last time. Pushing the door into the café he swears today he will ask him for his number.

Walking to the counter he glances at all the delicious food. He hasn't had breakfast yet with it being so early in the morning so he promised his friend Lay he would leave early and have something along the way. Thinking to himself wondering if he should be healthy or just grab one of the fresh croissants that a waitress is now placing ever so carefully behind the glass on the counter, or should he have one of the many fruit bowls along with some fresh squeezed orange juice.

"Wondering what to have?" he hears a deepish voice come from behind him making him jump a little. His eyes get wider seeing its Kai as he smiles a huge smile. "Hey, you miss breakfast too?" Chanyeol asks him making the smaller blush. "Yeah I got the bus and since I am early I decided to have something to eat", Kai turns to look at all the food as his eyes also get bigger seeing all the cakes being placed on the counter. "Oh man I really want one but I'm afraid my stomach will bloat and show up on the pictures", he begins to pout making Chanyeol stare at his cuteness. "I guess you're right, ok so we will get fruit salad and some orange juice and after the shoot we can treat ourselves" Chanyeol orders his food as Kai orders the same. "I'll pay for these you paid the last time" Kai smiles handing the cashier his card. "Thank you" Chanyeol smiles picking up the tray and carrying it to their table not believing someone paid for him as its usually him.

"Are you nervous about today, Kai?" Chanyeol smiles softly making Kai get butterflies in his stomach. "I am a little but knowing who I will be working with has made me more relaxed" he blushes looking down at his fruit salad bowl. "I understand what you mean" Chanyeol tries to hide his smile hearing that Kai is relaxed with him. "I do wonder what they will have us doing today, I even shaved encase, maybe I shouldn't have , oh crap what if they need me with long hair or something" Chanyeol starts to make Kai burst out laughing nearly spitting out his orange juice. "Don't worry I am sure they would have told us the last time if they needed us not shaved and with long hair" Kai smiles seeing Chanyeol begin to relax. "I guess you're right, I just panic, as I really need this job" Chanyeol continues to eat his food before checking the time on his phone. "Oh ... I was wondering if you wanted to maybe ....eh.... exchange numbers just so you know we can maybe meet up before the shoot and I could pick you up maybe that way your friend doesn't have to drive you and you won't need to get the bus the offer is there if you want to or not'' Kai watches as Chanyeol now takes a breath . " I thought you might pass out there if you didn't take a breath," Kai laughs, taking his phone out handing it to Chanyeol as they exchange numbers. "We best get going now" Chanyeol stands up finishing off his juice while grabbing his bag and taking slight glances at Kai .

Arriving at the studio they head towards the boss as they can see that the room isn't decorated. "Good morning you two, as you can see we are heading out today for a water shoot" he smiles before heading off to his assistant leaving Chanyeol and Kai red faced. "Oh so we will be in like swimming trunks and stuff" Kai blushes knowing deep down he will see Chanyeol all wet with swimming trunks on him. He bites his lip being all excited on the inside but on the outside he is trying to be all cool and relaxed. Chanyeol on the other hand is smiling ear to ear knowing he will get to see Kai half and can't wait.

"Ok you two let's get going we have a bus outside for everyone to get on and don't worry we will be dropping you back here after the shoot so let's get going" their boss smiles leading the way as the two follow out to the bus.

"I have to admit I am so glad I didn't eat those cakes and other nice dreamy things in the café" Chanyeol looks at Kai noticing he is gone rather shy all of a sudden as they take a seat away from each other on the bus. Chanyeol decides to get up from his seat and move closer. "Have I said something wrong, are you ok?" He whispers to Kai making the smaller blush. "Yeah just embarrassed a little taking my clothes off in front of all these people" he turns to look out the window feeling like an idiot. "Hey don't be and it won't be in front of them, they will have a changing area set up for us and if it gets too much for you we can sort something out. Don't let that bother you" Kai now turns to face Chanyeol shyly

"Thank you, I know if I want to be a better model I will have to get used to people seeing me etc but not now it's still early days" Kai lowers his head making Chanyeol sad. "Hey you only need to be comfortable and change in private. I will be there so I can back you up if anyone says anything about it ok" Kai looks up now feeling more relaxed that he told someone his little fear. "Now come on smile we will have fun today, I hope you can swim?" He smiles making Kai giggle, "Oh I can swim, can you?" He smirks making Chanyeol laugh. "Yeah I can swim and I'm taller then you so I can throw you in the water also" he watches Kai's smile fade before he bursts out laughing "I'm kidding with you "

"We are here let me show you two where the changing rooms are '' their boss shouts making them both look up and move from their seat to follow him off the bus. "Wow this looks like it will be fun" Chanyeol walks along beside Kai as they look around seeing what they have organised for them. "Ok changing area is here inside this tent here, you will see when you go in you each have your own changing area also. If you head on inside and change into the white dress shirts and Black suit trousers we can get started" He smiles as Chanyeol and Kai smile nervously at each other. "See, I told you we would have our own changing area, let's get changed and I'll meet you outside in a bit" Chanyeol heads inside his changing area looking around seeing the skirt and trousers he needs to wear. He lets out a laugh as he is delighted he didn't have the cakes this morning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter