The Second High-Ten

The Battle of Glances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN

The songs ended and we’re back to our seats.

And I still can’t shift my eyes off her.

She is intoxicating. It likes she puts some magnets in her appearance.

Maybe she really does. Maybe I already become her fan boy too. Duh!

The announcer continued the list of nominations for the Album of the Year. I know we are also nominated in that, but to be honest, my senses are all too occupied with the girl in front of me.

Especially when she unconsciously pouting while clapping cutely.

I really want to feel how soft her cheeks are.

Ok, I am getting ert here.

“... and the winner is... Super Junior!”

Honestly speaking, I am still enchanted by her when everyone around me, including her, jumping and clapping.

Oh, yes, we won.

Someone pokes me from behind, I guess to congratulate me. So I look at their ways and bows. Then when I rise from my seat I see that.

She looks at me as if waiting for something. Uh, yeah, her hands are up.

She initiates a high-ten? Wow.

I tap her hands and look briefly at her eyes. My heart flutters when they spark beautifully.

“Thank you, Hyun”

I smiles widely and watch with the corner of my eyes when she still gleefully smiles and claps. And do I hallucinating, but are Tiffany and Taeyeon teasing her?

Is it probably on our high-ten?

 

JOOHYUN

We’re back to our s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter