We need to be close to each other

The Battle of Glances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN

My head is spinning, I cannot take out the picture of her in that dress in my mind. It was purple too, our color. Well, not really, because we never discussed that, but it seems the two of us like purple.

I am still daydreaming, when Donghae-Hyung elbowed me. “Kyu, we are sitting behind them!”

I look at him with confused eyes.  He shakes his head in exasperation, “SNSD. We are sitting behind the girls.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Really, I am surprised. The usual rule is ‘Stay clears from them, don’t act as you have interest on one of them”.  And now, they put us together? Hmmm, what happened with our managers?

But few minutes later, I find myself walking through the back of SNSD’s chair to get a seat. I look at the second row and find her there. Already in her stage clothes. But still breathtakingly beautiful. Well, dress her in plain clothes, she will still be breathtakingly beautiful.

And I am still cowardly hiding. Again, who was tagged me as Evil Maknae?

Because if I am not a coward, I will ask Leeteuk-Hyung to move one seat on the right because he is sitting right behind girl. But because I am, I can only watch her from my seat and curse myself the moment we win and see her doing a high-five with my hyungs.

It should be me. Right?

When I do the acceptance speech in Chinese, I can stand myself to glance at her. And my heart is doing a somersault when I see that she is p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter