A Flirting Trial

The Battle of Glances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN

I really in trouble.

I can’t stop staring. I can stop glancing at her.

I don’t even want to move far from her. It seems my legs are glued to the land wherever she is. I am pretty sure she is beginning to realize the oddities of what my actions are.

But what bother me the most is the fact that she seems do not know about this infatuation I have on her. Although here and there, I catch her catches me looking at her. And I swear her lovely pinch able cheeks are turn into a beautiful shade of red.

If only I can touch those cheeks to know if they are as soft as they look like.

Uh, really, I can hear the girls singing that damn ‘Trouble, Trouble, Trouble’ song in my mind. Yeah, what a great reminder of how cute she was in that particular video!

Then Dr.Dre and Snoop Dog singing on stage. Everybody moves around to have a good sight and great place to dance.

But my senses are stubbornly focusing on her. The way she moves her lovely head. The shift her body makes while shyly follows the song. And mostly, her beautiful feature that seems to have some kind of strings that keep me attached.

Until Yesung-Hyung told me that I am so obvious so better find some distraction. I can only smile but keep a note in my head to pay my annoying Hyung back later in our dorm. But then Hae-Hyung, who usually chooses to be on neutral side, kicks me in the leg when I keep coming back on stealing glance at the girl that bewitching me tonight.

And she keeps bouncing her head, so cute because it has different rhyme than the song that currently is played.

There is when my brain stops working and my heart takes over.

So I call her. “Joohyun-ah....”

She moves her head instantly toward my way. The quick reflect boosts my confidence level. She must also watch me to be able to respond that soon at this level of noisiness.

“Don’t you want to dance in the front?”

I watch in fascination when her cheeks turn slightly red again while she shakes her head.

“No, Oppa.”

I can’t stop smiling.

“Really? You sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter