Slow Start

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had gone through about half the people there by now. Jisoo and Lisa were currently locking lips with each other, very strongly you might add. A request made by Sana who seemed satisfied with the result. 

 

Things were tame for the most part, nothing too out of hand. Everyone was probably holding back, scared to push it on their own. But it was only the first round and no one was even close to being drunk at this point.

 

It was Hanbin’s turn next. He spun the bottle and as it spun around it slowed down landing on Jackson.  “Truth or Dare?” 

 

He didn’t even need a second to think about it.

 

“Dare.” 

 

Hanbin grinned as he shifted his view from Jackson to Lisa who was sitting on his left side. “I dare you to switch clothes with Lisa, right here.” Jackson looked nervously at Lisa. “Everything but your underwear, I wouldn’t want to embarrass you that way.”

 

Jackson understood exactly what he meant and stood up making sure to flip him off as he did so. He quickly ped his pants and threw off his shoes and shirt. He was left in just his boxers as he waited for Lisa to exchange her clothes. Lisa let out a huff of air giving her girls an eyeroll before she reluctantly got up to undress. Her crop top was the first to come off giving everyone a peek at her black bra underneath. She then slid her shorts off revealing her matching underwear. 

 

They exchanged the clothes. It wasn’t to much of a change for Lisa. Wearing baggy pants and shirts was something that she’d wear on a normal basis anyway. Unfortunately for Jackson that was not the case on this night. She happened to dress a bit more girly than usual. This resulted in the group laughing. Her crop top left his stomach visible and the buttons on her shorts undone because his waist was bigger than hers. He sat back down with his arms crossed. Noticeably embarrassed to be left in such revealing clothes.

 

“Jackson has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?” Bobby was being an , making fun of him.

 

It was finally your turn. You grabbed the bottle and spun it as hard as you could. You honestly weren’t sure what you wanted to dare someone to do or ask. The bottle took its sweet time as it made its way around and around. It slowed down pointing in Rosie’s direction. Your heart skipped a beat. 

 

How could you possibly make her do anything. You faltered a bit trying to get the words out of your mouth.

 

“Uh…Truth or uh… Dare?” A light shade of pink grazed her cheeks as she looked back at you. You were sure you reciprocated the look, you could feel your cheeks flushing. She looked back to Jennie at her side, seeking some sort of approval which led to Jennie looking you up and down. The gesture threw you off. It shouldn’t have mattered what Jennie did, because you’ve never cared what she thought before, but at this moment she had some sort of influence on Rosie so it made you uncomfortably shift in your seat. Rosie smiled shyly as she turned back to face you. 

 

“Dare.” She hesitantly said.

 

There were two things that crossed your mind. The first was trying to think of something that wasn’t crazy or inappropriate to ask. The second thing on your mind was about how to keep yourself from being seen as soft, you had a reputation and you didn’t want to make it seem like you were going easy on her. It was a bit conflicting. If you went easy you knew Bobby would be vocal about it and tell everyone it was because you had a crush on her but at the same time you didn’t want to ask anything crazy because of the fact that you had a crush on her.

 

You racked your brain for a few seconds longer before you thought of something that would suit her.

 

“Alright, how about this. I dare you to call the 9th person in your contact list and sing ‘I can’t help falling in love with you’ to them. Then hang up immediately.”

 

Jennie gave you a look questioning your dare and Jisoo shook her head finding it amusing. Rosie’s jaw slightly dropped open a bit baffled by the request. She took a deep breath as she grabbed her phone out of her pocket to begin searching through her contacts. 

 

You had to admit that it was impressive to see that she didn’t hesitate at all and went straight into it.

 

Jennie hovered over Rosies phone watching as she scrolled over her contacts. An even more noticeable blush came over Rosie’s cheeks as she stopped scrolling seeing who the 9th person in her contacts was. 

 

Jennie leaned away from her with an annoyed expression on her face. “Oh my god.” She muttered under her breath.

 

Rosie took another deep breath as she dialed the number, biting her thumb as she waited for the call to be answered.

 

Suddenly, your phone started to ring. You quickly pulled it out of your pocket and stared at the name on the screen. It was Rosie.

 

“Really?” You looked at her. She motioned for you to answer and you shook your head at the disbelief. You humored everyone by answering. 

 

She started singing the song to you. 

 

"Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

 

Take my hand, take my whole life too

Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you"

 

You have no idea why you both continued to use your phones when clearly it wasn’t needed but you still did. Her voice was so magical. Truly unique. For a second you forgot about everyone else in the room. 

 

When she finished singing she ended the call. Everyone started clapping and cheering her on, which snapped you back into reality. 

 

“If you wanted Rosie to sing to you, you could’ve just asked her to.” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter