Sana's Dare

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was still a few heavy bottles of liquor left. Everyone was finally getting drunk. Slurring their words with unbalanced movements. Vengeance came for Jisoo as Wendy got her turn avenging Irene for her and Daniel ended up shirtless thanks to Jihyo and her talent for stripping him of it using . That entire moment let everyone in the room know that there was definitely something going on between the two. They almost forgot that the room was filled with people watching them carry out the dare.

 

More dirty secrets came out, more sloppy kisses were shared, and more clothes disappeared. This made Jisoo very happy. Thriving off of the relentless energy.

 

Sana must have been waiting for this all night because she squealed loudly when the bottle in the center of the room came to a halt pointing at Rosie. A huge grin taking form on her face. She seemed to already know exactly what she was gonna ask her to do, she just needed Rosie to choose the right option.

 

“I’m so excited. What’ll it be miss park?” It was hard for her to keep still in her seat as she waited for Rosie to answer.

 

Rosies cheeks had become flushed with a red hue. She rocked back and forth, maybe a little off balance due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed. Completely oblivious to the look on Sana’s face.

 

“I’ll try another dare.” She managed to slur out. At this point she had felt more daring than usual and wanted to keep parading around her new found bout of confidence. A rush of adrenaline coursed through her system due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed throughout the night.

 

“Are you sure Rosie Posie? You’ve had a lot to drink.” Lisa’s words were full of concern. A small scowl on her forehead. “Why don’t you just choose a truth.” She must have been scared Sana would make her do something wild, especially for Rosie’s sake. 

 

I guess it wasn’t just you that had been alarmed. But it made sense for Lisa to feel this way, at least you thought it made sense. She knew how precious of a person Rosie was, more so than you, so of course she wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to her, just like you.

 

Aside from Lisa no one else must have noticed. They were all a bit to wasted to remember Rosie was new to the world of Jisoo’s game night. Then again no one else probably cared to take it easy on her like you did.

 

“Nooo- Lisa, I-I can do it.” She gave Lisa a half convincing smile. Or you assumed it was for Lisa, she wasn’t actually facing her when she said it.

 

Now that Sana had finally gotten the answer she was waiting for she happily gave out her dare with a smug look plastered across that face of hers. “Why don’t you spend some time having some fun with…with Y/N!” Her hand pointing directly at you.

 

Your eyes darted forward so fast it made your head s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter