Love or Hate?

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the alcohol in the middle of the room disappeared, the game grew more and more intense than it was before. Slowly, all the dirt everyone had been secretly wondering began to come out. Who was cheating, who was crushing, who was hooking up with who, awkward first times. Jennie managed to unravel a web of truths. The heat radiating from the new round of truths and dares was bringing up the temperature throughout the whole room. 

 

It was hard trying to figure out where to keep your gaze as well. Jennie’s chest was right in front of you the whole time. And not that you didn’t enjoy that view, she kept looking back at you to make sure you weren’t looking at her or trying to touch her. It wouldn’t be a problem but every time she laughed or reacted made her rub against you, which was a turn on. You couldn’t lie to yourself about that. There were moments you felt like she did it on purpose to rile you up. But you ignored it the best you could until it was Hanbin’s turn.

 

Hanbin dared Jennie to make out with you. She knew whatever was coming for her was going to involve you. But still she went ahead and chose dare. You knew she hated you but for her doing any dare involving you was better than having to deal with answering someone’s truth for her. There was a lot about her that intrigued you at this moment. More than it ever has. You could only imagine what secrets she kept locked away and buried deep inside that she didn’t want people to know.

 

“ you Hanbin.” Jennie said with gritted teeth. 

 

He only smirked waiting for her to go through with it. A sly smirk on his face.

 

She turned her head so she was facing you. Time seemed to slow as you could feel her beginning to lean forward. A surreal moment to witness from any perspective.

 

The first thing you noticed as she slowly leaned in was her lips. Her tongue slowly the outer layer. Almost as if she maybe wanted to kiss you. Or maybe you had been wanting to kiss her. You weren’t sure. The second thing you noticed was her hold around you tightening, bringing your bodies closer together. She hugged your neck until she was just inches away. You could feel her breath hit you, it sent shivers down your back. The last thing you noticed was the look in her eyes. It was the first time you didn’t see hatred laced in her pupils, instead they showed a kind of tender emotion, almost vulnerable in a way.

 

Before you knew it her lips were on yours. Moving in a rhythmic motion. She knew exactly what she was doing. And she did it good too. As a natural response the hands at your side found there way up. Your left hand gripped her hips and your right hand found its place fitting on her lower back.

 

Jennie, the girl was an enigma to you. So mysterious. Until today you had never real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter