Welcome to Game Night

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was dark. The lights were dimly lit. There was music playing faintly in the background but at this moment it didn’t even matter. It was hard to distinguish which artist and song it was anyway. Most likely something top 40’s sounding.  

 

Leaning your back against the wall you look around. Bobby and Jackson were cracking jokes with each other to your side. Typical behavior. Both of them had been your best friends for as long as you can remember. Nothing they did was new to you. They were both crackheads for sure but you still loved them like they were your brothers. 

 

Well most days anyway. 

 

Normally, you’d be in on the joke, laughing along with them but you weren’t really paying attention to anything either of the two were saying. You couldn’t help it, but your attention seemed to gravitate to the group of girls sitting across from you. Jisoo and her group of friends.

 

On average they were a group that could naturally grab the attention of anyone they came across. Just by looking at them, it’s not hard to see why. 

 

Jisoo, this girl practically owned the entire school. Her beauty was beyond words. Everyone worshiped the ground she walked on, even though she’d say different. She was a sweet girl the majority of time like her looks would suggest. However, she could be vindictive if you got on her bad side. Luckily, for you she was a close friend of yours and so was the girl sitting next to her, Lisa. Far to often than you’d like to admit, Lisa and you would get in trouble for being too disruptive. But hey you always knew how to keep each other entertained. Now you had to admit to yourself that you might have had a crush on their other friend, Rosie, but you’d never admit that to anyone else. You barely talked to her at school. You weren’t awkward around her or anything and you knew each other enough from hanging out with Jisoo and Lisa, but you could never find it within yourself to hang out with just her. As for Jennie…well you knew for a fact she hated you. To be honest you weren’t to fond of her either. This kept your interactions with her short and close to never. It did bother you slightly though since you never knew what made her hate you in the first place. 

 

But here you were at the usual place you’d find yourself on any given saturday night. The usual suspects all gathered. A very familiar atmosphere.

 

To your left Hanbin, Sana, Jihyo, and Daniel were deep in conversation, talking about something while Irene, Wendy, and Sehun were happily in their own world.

 

Everyone was waiting for Jisoo to explain the rules of tonights game. 

 

Every time Jisoo threw one of her infamous parties she gathered a few select guest to partake in one her games. Every game was different. Some involved high stakes while others involved testing your limits. Regardless, they provided pure entertainment and were very memorable. The last time you participated you were left half stranded outside town. Things could get wild to say the least. Despite whatever happened people still tried their best to get on the guest list and no one ever said no to her when ever she invited them to take part. 

 

It was kind of an honor to be involved. Never once have you ever backed out of playing. You, Jisoo, Jennie, Irene, Hanbin, and Jackson were veterans having been involved in every game night Jisoo has ever had. Maybe it was the pride you all had that resulted in none of you ever wanting to back away from a challenge. And that particular way of thinking that’s gotten all of you into some pretty interesting situations. At least you could say your life wasn’t boring.

 

Jisoo was currently busy whispering into Lisa’s ear, while Rosie was leaning over toward Jennie listening to her explain something else, probably related to whatever was going to happen.

 

“Hey Jisoo are we gonna start this thing or what?” Jackson finally let out, leaving whatever conversation he and Bobby were having. 

 

“Don’t get your in a twist Jackson, we’ll start when I say we start.” Jisoo motioned something to Lisa and Jennie who then both got up to retrieve something located out of the room.

 

Aside from the secluded part of the house you were in, the rest of the house was filled with people, as it usually is every time she threw a party. Jisoo liked to keep her special activities away from the rest of the madness. Or the madness that was soon to come away from the rest of the party.

 

Jennie and Lisa came back with a few bottles of liquor. Strong stuff. They laid it out in the center of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter