oo4

RUMOR (ATEEZ Wooyoung Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo4

 

"Don't just stand there, help me in here! There's a lot of leak in the ceiling. Seeing how hard it is raining, I'm sure the leaking will go all night!"

 

And Jung Wooyoung couldn't believe what he got his self into.

 

He approached the girl crouching down the floor, busy placing pans and casseroles here and there, successfully preventing the leak from staining the floor. 

 

He kneeled in front of Jinahn and she eyed him rather sternly as she gave him several pans before saying, "you continue, I'll handle the kitchen." Standing up, she left for the kitchen, allowing him some peace. 

 

If he was feeling any peace that is.

 

Wooyoung was flabbergasted. He looked around the area, his brows furrowed. There's enough holes in the living room already, there's still in the kitchen?

 

Nevertheless, the guy found himself anticipating the leak drops, blocking it with the kitchen utensils she gave him, successfully preventing it from touching the ground after a few minutes. He grinned in victory. 

 

Soon, Jung Wooyoung became a player of "dont-let-the-leak-touch-the-floor", occasionally checking whether the collected droplets reached the casseroles' rim.

 

Yup, He forgot about the purpose of his visit.

 

✳✳✳

 

Hours later, when the rain has stopped pouring finally, did Wooyoung came back to his senses. He shook his head, studying yet another casserole being filled up to the rim.

 

He shook his head, he needs to focus to get his job done. 

 

He went there to end things once and  for all.  He followed her so he could create a deal with her. But for precautionary measures, he should prepare a weapon against the girl. Who knows, she might have some tricks up her sleeves.

 

Soon, Wooyoung had his phone in his hands, while the girl was busy pouring out the collected leaks on the sink. He waited until she turns around, secretly snapping a photo of her showing her face. 

 

He smirked wickedly. If she refused to turn down the rumor she created, he'll make sure she's going down with him. 

 

He placed his phone back in his pockets, acting as if nothing happened. He took the filled pan as he sauntered his way towards the kitchen, where the paparazzi was busy pouring out the contents of each pans.

 

"So, you're turning down the rumor, right?" He asked, but for Jinahn, it sounded like he was ordering her around. 

 

"Why though?" She asked him spitefully, doing her best to hide her surprise when she felt him so close to her. The front of his body was inches away from her, this she knew because of the warmth she's feeling on her back. "I'm not lying." She added. 

 

Soon, the idol's hand holding one pan came into view as he poured out its content to the sink. She studied his hand that grasped her earlier.

 

Damn those hands, how could he carry one pan filled wih water using just one hand?

 

"You really think you're telling the truth?" She heard him scoffing. 

 

She nodded because she could feel her heart thumping wildly against her chest and her voice caught in . Afraid that she would stutter and embarrass her self, she opted for the better option.

 

"Fine. I'll just have you jailed and sue you—" all words stopped  coming out of Wooyoung's mouth however, his face flaming up terribly as his cheeks tainted a deep shade of pink and his ears turning red.

 

, he hasn't eaten since lunch time earlier. 

 

Jinahn snickered secretly at the sound of his stomach rumbling. He's such a kid, acting all tough and mighty with an empty stomach. 

 

Mustering up her most blank face, she turned around finally to stare up at the guy boredly. But then, she didn't expect him to be so near to her, she knows he's several inches away from her—not a strand away from her. So, feeling his breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter