Part 6 (the end)

Make Me Love You

Ironically enough, Hobi was having his party at the same nightclub where Hyejin and Jimin first met. They walked inside, hand in hand.

“Hyej.” Jimin calls.

“Hmm?” She hums in reply.

“Can I officially call you my girlfriend now?”

“Maybe.” She says with a smirk.

“Maybe? Hyejin,” Jimin whines, “there's literally no way that you still see us as only friends. What about everything that happened earlier-”

Hyejin cuts him off by kissing him. “I’m joking, pretty boy. Relax.” 

He kisses her once more before they continue walking through the large club. Hobi had the place completely rented out, so it wasn’t as full as the other night. The people that were here though, Jimin recognized. Eventually Taehyung walked up to them.

“Well, well. Looks like a new couple has arrived.” Tae greets.

“Hey Taehyung. Where are the rest of the guys?”

“Over in the lounge in the back. They told me to come and see if you guys were here.”

“Are you their messenger boy, Taehyung?” Hyejin chuckles.

“Apparently so, now come on. They can’t wait to meet you.”

Taehyung leads the couple to an area in the back of the nightclub. The lights were slightly dimmer and there were large, comfortable looking couches lining the walls. The rest of Jimin’s friends were laughing and drinking as they walked up to them. Namjoon was the first to realize they were there.

“Well, if it isn’t Jimin and his,” his eyes widen as he looks at Hyejin, “very beautiful friend.”

“Chill with the heart eyes, Joon.” Jimin says seriously. “But guys, this is my girlfriend Hyejin. Hyejin that’s Namjoon, Hobi, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, and you already know Taehyung.”

Each guy waves after their name was called. Hyejin smiles and greets them all. Jin tells the couple to sit and get comfortable, and they comply. All sorts of questions were being thrown their way. They were wondering how they met, when they started dating, etc.

After the wave of questions passed, they started just casually talking. Each of them getting to know Hyejin. Everything was going well until Hoseok pointed something out. Well, someone to be more specific.

“Hey, you weren’t invited!” Hobi exclaims at whoever was approaching.

By this time, everyone was looking in the direction that Hobi was yelling in. Everyone knew from then on what was going on and their gaze was fixed on Jimin. His grip on Hyejin’s hand tightened and that caused her to look at him, clearly worried.

“Who is that?” Hyejin whispers to Tae.

“Jimin’s ex. She has some nerve to show up here…” 

Jimin only talked about his ex with Hyejin once, she remembered guessing that they ended on bad terms. The tense atmosphere at that moment proves it.

“Hoseok, we haven’t seen each other in months. Is this how you’re gonna greet me?” She asks.

She was a beautiful girl with a cold aura around her. Something about her seemed so artificial though, maybe it was the way she carried herself. False confidence was written all over her, Hyejin could tell she was insecure the second she laid eyes on her. 

“I shouldn’t be seeing you at all, Miyoung. This party is invite only. How did you even get in?” Hobi asks.

“I have my ways.”

“She probably ed the bouncer behind the club to get in.” Yoongi says with a chuckle.

This caused Hyejin to snicker, then all of a sudden all eyes were on her. Jimin, however, was still glaring at Miyoung. 

Miyoung noticed that Jimin had his arm wrapped around Hyejin’s waist and how Hyejin was leaning into him. She put two and two together and scoffed.

“Who are you, Jimin’s new toy?” Miyoung asks Hyejin.

Jimin stood up at this, Hyejin following him by doing the same.

“Miyoung… you need to leave.” Jimin says.

“No, I’m not leaving yet. I came here for a reason.”

“Whatever that reason is, I guarantee you that no one’s interested.” Hyejin argues.

“This doesn’t concern you.” Miyoung says, now completely focused on Hyejin.

“Well, since I’m his girlfriend, I think this does concern me.” 

Miyoung rolls her eyes before talking to Jimin again. “Jimin, can we please talk. Just for a minute.”

Jimin looks at Hyejin for an answer, she simply just nods her head in response.

“Only for a minute.” Jimin says coldly.

The two of them walk away from everyone else and end up by the end of the bar. 

“Long time no see.” Miyoung says.

“What do you want?” Jimin asks, trying to shorten this conversation as much as possible.

“I came here because I miss you.”

Jimin laughs a bit. “Park Miyoung, you don’t miss me. You miss my money. You miss my house, my cars, the expensive things I bought for you… You only care about the materialistic things. You never loved me, and you know it. If you did, you wouldn’t have cheated as soon as I gave you the money you asked for.”

“Jimin, I swear things are different now. Please, give me another chance-”

“If you couldn’t tell, I have a girlfriend. Someone who fell in love with me not just because of my title. Someone who I love so much. She’s helped me forget about all of the pain you put me through. I’m genuinely happy for the first time in months because of her, and I’m not gonna let you ruin that just because you blew off all of your money.”

Miyoung stood there, not knowing what to say. She can’t believe she lost.

“Can I still see you from time to time?” She tries once more.

“I think it’s best if we just end this here.”

Miyoung sighs and turns away, heading for the exit of the nightclub. Jimin felt as if a huge weight was lifted off of his shoulder, since their previous “breakup” wasn’t clear at all. He walked back over to his friends.

“How did it go?” Jungkook asks.

“Miyoung is officially out of my life forever. And I’m especially glad because who needs her when I have everything I could’ve ever wanted right here.” Jimin says, pointing to Hyejin.

She gives him a quick kiss, before replying.

“Thank you, Jimin.”

“For what?”

“For making me fall in love with you.”

 

[A/N]
I've been really busy lately, so i’m sorry this is so delayed😭 but this is the end, sadly. i have a lot of ideas for other stories as well, so keep a lookout for those in the future!! thanks for reading💘