Part 1

Make Me Love You

“Jimin, come on! It’s been months, how are you still not over her?” Taehyung asks.

Taehyung and the rest of Jimin’s friends have been trying to get him out of the house for the past hour now. Jimin went through a breakup about 7 months ago, yet he’s acting like it happened yesterday. In all honesty, Jimin was pretty much over her. He just used her as an excuse for when he wanted to stay home.

“Give me time Tae.” Jimin responds.

“Time? I’ve given you 7 months! We’ve given you 7 months! You know what, we’ll go without you. Call us if you change your mind.”

The rest of the guys give Jimin a sad look before following an upset Taehyung out of the large apartment. 

Jimin felt bad, he really did. It takes a lot to really piss Taehyung off and he just did it. But then again, he really just wanted to be alone. At first he just started out of the large window next to him. He owns a large million dollar apartment in the heart of Seoul, with a stunning view of the city’s skyline. The same skyline he would wake up to with her in his arms… 

Jimin shook his head and immediately pushed away those thoughts as fast as they had come. No more sulking over someone who doesn’t love him anymore. Someone that probably never loved him in the first place. He sat in his living room, letting the hours fly by. After flipping through about ten channels on tv and watching an episode of a drama or two, he sits up straight.

“I need a drink…” he decides.

He regrets declining his friends since they most likely went out for drinks while he was left here staring at a TV screen. He peels himself off of his couch, showers, and throws on some casual clothes. Well, casual for him anyways. Most of the clothes he owned were well over 1,000 dollars. 

Jimin walked down to his car and started the engine. Before pulling off he contemplated where he should go. Originally, he was just going to go to a convenience store nearby but then he realized he wanted to have a little fun. Maybe find someone to bring back to his place for the night. He ends up finding his way to a nightclub.

Loud music blares straight into his ears and the smell of alcohol overwhelms him as he walks in. It’s been a while since he’s been to an actual nightclub, he normally just ends up at small bars when he wants to get out for a drink. He pushes through the drunk crowd, catching whiffs of people’s alcohol tainted breath as they shout. He finally found his way to a barstool and sat.

“Give me the strongest thing you’ve got.”

The bartender nods as he begins mixing a select few of the strongest drinks they got and hands the creation to Jimin. He drinks a few large gulps as if it was nothing and turns to look out at the crowd. Pretty girls passed by here and there but no one really caught his eye. Maybe he really was still hung up on his ex, every girl that passed somehow reminded him of her.

He chugged down the rest of his drink and asked for a refill. He wanted to drink his feelings away, he wanted to drink her away. Jimin still heard her voice ringing in his ears. All of those lies and empty promises echoed in his head. It was driving him crazy. 

About 30 minutes passed and Jimin had just about given up. He stood up, preparing himself to shove through the sea of people once again when a girl bumped into him. Jimin wasn’t affected, but the impact caused the girl to stumble back and almost fall. Jimin grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him so she could balance herself.

The two lock eyes and Jimin was awestruck. She had beautifully sun kissed skin, an amazing body with gorgeous curves, plump lips, and her long silky black hair slightly covered her sparkling eyes. He felt his heart skip a beat as he continued staring at the girl in front of him. After a moment or two, Jimin comes to his senses and let’s go of the girl's wrist.

“I-I’m so sorry, can I buy you a drink?” Jimin asks.

“Don’t. You’ll regret it.” She answers plainly.

Her tone was cold, harsh, and uninviting. But that only made Jimin more curious about her. He wanted to know everything.

“Please, you don’t even have to say a word to me.”

“I don’t want a ty drink from you.” She barks.

“Hey, if I wasn't such a nice guy, you would’ve been on the floor a few moments ago.” Jimin says.

“And I would’ve gotten up just fine on my own.”

Jimin sighs. She’s being extremely hard to get, but he still doesn’t want to give up just yet. There’s something so different about her. He couldn’t even remember his ex’s name when he laid his eyes on her. 

“I insist.” Jimin continues.

“I already said-”

“Too late.” Jimin says with a smug smile.

He gently leads her to the bar and sits her down on the velvet stool.

“A beer for her please.” He orders.

The bartender nods and slides an ice cold beer her way.

“How did you know to order me a beer? I could’ve wanted anything else.” She asks.

“You seem like a beer type of girl.” Jimin answers simply.

The girl takes a sip of the beer and turns to face Jimin directly.

“What’s your name, pretty boy?” 

“Jimin.”

“That’s basic. I know about 15 Jimin’s. What’s your surname?” She asks.

“Park.”

“Damn, just when I thought it couldn’t get even more generic.” She says taking another sip of beer.

“Well what’s your name, Miss unique? If you won’t kill me for asking.”  

“Hyejin. Ahn Hyejin.” 

“Your name is just as common as mine!” Jimin exclaims.

“I never said it wasn’t, but this is about you not me. And I think I prefer calling you pretty boy.”

Jimin laughed at her, that was probably the first genuine laugh that’s come out of his mouth in a while. The two talked a little more for about an hour. Neither of them were sure how the conversation turned dirty but it did eventually. Next thing they knew, they were on their way to Hyejin’s place. Waiting anxiously for what was sure to happen as soon as they stepped into the girls apartment.

As soon as the door closed, Jimin pushed her against it and slammed his lips against hers. She wasn’t shocked in the slightest, in fact she responded to his kiss with the same amount of intensity. Jimin pinned her hands above her head with one hand and rubbed her exposed upper thigh with the other. Hyejin moaned into the kiss, allowing Jimin to slip his tongue in . He explored everything she had to offer, having a taste of the alcohol she had consumed that night.

They broke the kiss, panting heavily. As soon as Jimin released her arms, Hyejin dragged him to her bedroom. Hyejin swiftly took off his jacket and slung it across the room. Jimin just smirks, amused. 

“What’s that look for?” Hyejin asks teasingly as she walks closer to him.

As Hyejin got closer, Jimin walked backwards. Eventually Jimin fell backwards onto her bed. Hyejin hovers over him, that same smug grin hasn’t left his face.

“Nothing really, you’re just cute.” Jimin replies.

“Cute? Hmm… I’ll show you that I’m anything but cute…”

That night, all that could be heard from the two were their sinful sounds of pleasure. At first, she was just another distraction for Jimin. But at some point, that changed. He genuinely didn’t want the night to end so he could stay by her side for as long as possible.