"Saying Goodbye to My Piers"

Beyond The Shore

                                                                       Image result for all in the same boat draw the squad | Funny ...

 

 

“Still as clumsy as ever I see” A slighty small man chuckles as he extends his right hand towards Baekhyun.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun grabs his hand and springs up effortlessly while Chanyeol is still recovering from his fall. Baekhyun grins wide “It’s been ages! lemme get a good look at ya!” Kyungsoo smiled brightly twirling around like a shy bride in his rainbow colored board shorts and Black t-shirt with his ocean blue hoodie sliding off his petite shoulders just as Chanyeol grabbed his head and ruffled up his auburn hair.

 

Watching all this was a slim boy in white shorts and a Red hoodie accompanied with a bright smile as he watched his friends playfully teasing each other. He ran his hands through his Black hair relishing in the feeling of the sun on his face with the slight breeze brushing across his slightly rosy cheeks “Its only been 4 days Byun Baekhyun, Oh and I see you still like being on this sorry excuse of a boat”

 

Baekhyun turned wide-eyed glaring daggers in the direction of the soft voice “Jong…in?” Baekhyun stared astonished before pouncing on the older male earning a disgruntled yell from him, Baekhyun didn’t care as he proceeded to wrap his legs around the said boys waist in a death grip “It’s JONGIN! you’re back!”

 

“Sorry Kai, I should have had him on a leash before you got here” Chanyeol snickered evilly “but I have to agree this is actually much better, take it as a gift from us for your arrival, or a punishment for going to the happiest place on Earth...without us!”

 

“Get off! you’re not as light as you think Baek and I told you stop using my old name and secondly I wasn’t gone that long you know.” Kai waddled around pushing Baekhyun’s face, along with his puckered lips that were inching ever so much closer to his cheek, as far away as he possibly could with his small hands, but the rather strong parasite wouldn’t budge.

 

"Whatever you say Jongin, but I missed you Jongin, You're my preciousss" Baek whispered creepily, Kai groaned loudly but lost his balance when a particularly hard shove backfired landing him on his behind with Baekhyun practically squashing whatever air he had left in him "Jongin, Jongin Jong--"

 

“I guess I shall just have to steer this boat--”

 

“NEVER!” Baekhyun flew up pushing past Kyungsoo before he could touch the wheel of the boat. Kyungsoo smiled triumphantly as he patted Kai’s back “You’re welcome”. Kai gasped falling flat on his back again, slightly out of breath “Oh” Kyungsoo paused looming over Kai “You owe me, hint hint” he winked and walked off leaving a slightly blushing but mostly smiling Kai still on his back.

 

“Okay so who’s ready for the adventure of their lives? courtesy of Captain Byun Baekhyun-"

 

Everyone was about to cheer when Baekhyun continued "-Where no man has gone before! Where only the salty seas will be our guide-" They glanced at each other "I guess he wasn't done yet" Kyungsoo whispered as they all waited. 

 

"-where there is no return, One lonely walk to fish-dom, where the wind meets the... THE SEA! So who's ready for fishing?!” Baekhyun waited expectantly

 

The boys waited a couple seonds before finally they cheered letting out sounds of whoops and woohoo’s and whatever else sounds they could think of as the small boat pulled out of the dock carried by the wind, they all stood posing triumphantly awaiting their departure only to be jerked back causing them all to stumble onto each other.

 

“What was that?” Baekhyun squealed out rubbing his bruised knees “First mate Channie!” Chanyeol shot up striking a soldiers pose ”Yes Captain Byun” “…Did you untie the boat from the dock for our departure?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened as his ears turned red, mouthing a big OH followed by an almost silent “Oops” before running and unhooking the boat completely.

 

Baekhyun scowled at the boy “Now I gotta say it all again...oh well let’s just set sail boys!” Everyone cheered yet again re-enacting their previous attempt as they finally set off for real this time. Baekhyun smiled proudly - this trip was going to be unforgettable, truly unforgettable.

 

 

.