Chapter 03: Normal Day

Two Sides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock strikes 5am in the morning, and the alarm strings it's melodious attempt to wake Gray as he stirred in his sleep. The crack through the curtains, welcomed a ray of sunlight on Gray's slumber. With one eye peeking towards the ray of light, the male groaned in annoyance and sits up with his messy bed hair. Turning off his alarm, Gray gets up and immediately goes to the shower to begin his manager duties for the day. Calling a few people here and there then to the office to see the upcoming events for the upcoming month. All four girls will still be busy with their own personal schedules after their semi day off. Photo shoots and many more. Gray loves his job and is very good at it too. It is safe to say that having best of both worlds as a manager and an elite vampire hunter are very convenient for the 32 year old male. 

5.45am, Gray is already back on the road towards the office. The girl's first Asia tour will start in one month, the tickets have been sold out since the last 3 months ever since it was announced available for sale. It is Gray's job to make sure all the flights for the upcoming country's are all ready and making sure that when on flight the girls can relax. After the office visit, Gray has to make one more stop to the Nike company in Korea to arrange everything for Chungha's upcoming collaboration with them. Afterwards, Gray will pick up Lisa and Seulgi for their first ever meeting as a subgroup. For the first time things will get even more exciting for both him and the girls. Usually for the last three years, not everybody will have their own individual schedules, only one or two will go out the whole day or two for photoshoots or small commercials. Yet, now everyone wants a piece of the girls' success. Gray's phone would sometimes never cease to vibrate from notifications of people wanting to collaborate with the girls. Nearing the end of 2019, the girls are rare to be home altogether because each of them would have their own schedules for the day. But when it comes to their comeback, they will always either be in music studio recording or dance studio practicing till they get everything right. Gray has tremendous respect for them and how they worked hard to get where they are now.

"So how was last night?" Hana Kim, one of the manager teams assisting him in managing the girls asked as she slaps his shoulder.

"It was eventful," Gray chuckled as he enters his office, "Noona, any updates on the plane tickets?"

"Everything is ready and set boss," eventhough Hana is a senior and two years older than Gray, she still has the utmost respect for the male, "We made sure to book the seats that are most comfortable for the girls."

"Alright got it, gumawo noona," Gray smiles as he sits down on his chair, "Have we negotiated about the budget sharing with the country hosting the concert for the girls?"

"That is done too," Hana handed him tablet consisting the info about the upcoming concert and any info regarding such matter.

"Thank you noona, you are neat as usual," Gray smiles as he hands her the tablet back, "I'll just have to deal with these papers later and contiue with the schedule today." 

"Alright boss, good luck," Hana smiled and bowed before exiting the office/

After Hana left, Gray made report regarding of last night's activities and making sure everything is in place for the week's planning. When starting as one of the assisting managers in helping BTS, Gray was all thumbs and slow because it was all new. However, Gray was never one to give up towards anythhing new so he pushed and learned his trade while altering his role as a senior vampire hunter. Sooner than expected, he was appointed the head manager for Royal Crown as it debuted. At first it was nearly all him to help the girls with the day to day activities since they are just rookies, but with the fame that they gained, Gray now has at least 5 more assisting managers below him to help him progress with the schedules. Now with the girls having separate schedules, Gray can accompany one and has no problem with help when the assisting managers would accompany the girls instead. Things may have gotten easier for him to help the girls but the schedules are piling up and he's starting to get concerned for the girl's physical and mental health.

Upon finishing his papers and visit to Nike, Gray drives to the girls dorm. "Seulgi-ah, i'm on my way to pick you up," Gray says as Seulgi answers his call.

"Neh oppa, we're both ready," Seulgi replied.

"Ok then, I'll be there soon," Gray hangs up the phone and puts it down as he continues to drive on. 

"How are Chungha and JiU doing?" Gray asks as Seulgi enters the front seat with him and Lisa sitting in the middle.

"Chungha unnie is sleeping still, I mean she did wake up but then she went back to sleep," Lisa stated as a matter of factly and leans back her seat.

"JiU was making food when we left," Seulgi states as she too inclined her seat with her phone in hand.

As theier car ride proceeds, Gray begins to brief the girls on what will happen regarding their new single as a subgroup. The girl's response were nothing short of excitement as the inclined their seats back to straight in order to listen to Gray as he explains. Their new subgroup name, SeLi, earned grins and fist bump from each other. 

"Oppa can we buy some snacks?" Seulgi poked Gray's side as they stopped at red light, "I mean after meeting?"

"Hahaha aigoo you girls," Gray laughed and shook his head as the traffic light glows green, "alright we will get some snacks when we get home, and we'll buy for Chungha and JiU as well."

"Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" Lisa's question made Gray widen his eyes at the sudden question.

"What made you ask that?" Gray chuckled as he drives on, "You never asked that question before."

"Well, oppa you are handsome and you are such a gentle man not just to us but to every other ladies you met when with us," Lisa states as she leans forward, "So that's why I asked you."

"Haha.. ladies are meant to be treated with care and respect no matter what do or their status," Gray replies as he takes another turn, "But no I don't have any girlfriend as of yet."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter