And they were roommates

Unusual Roommates

Jungeun and Jinsoul were an unusual pair of roommates. A fashionista and perfectionist with the attitude of a Tsundere and one outgoing dork, who would probably count as Hippie.

They lived together in a dorm on college campus. It had all started when they were asked to choose a roommate for the year. Jungeun hadn't worried at all, she was sure her best friend Jiwoo would just room up with her.

 

Well, that didn't work out.

 

"Wait, what do you mean you can't room up with me??"

"I'm really, really sorry Jungeun but Sooyoung already asked me to be her roommate. You know I can't say no to her."

Sadly, Jungeun did know that. Jiwoo had one massive crush on the athlete, to the point where she'd let Sooyoung use her as a doormat. Jungeun felt a sting of betrayal deep down but in the end she didn't blame Jiwoo. She knew her friend well enough to know that she in no way wanted to hurt her feelings. Jungeun knew enough other people who'd happily share a room with her anyway.

 

Little did she know her professor would shove her into a room with a girl she never talked to before.

 

The one and only, Jung Jinsoul.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey Jungeun have you seen my socks??"

"No, sorry."

"You threw them away again didn't you?"

Jungeun didn't answer but instead sunk her head even more into the book she was reading.

"Aw, they were my favorite ones!"

 

And the worst ones.

 

Jungeun hated all of Jinsouls socks but the ones her roommate left laying around in the living room took the cake. They were bright pink with neon green peace symbols all over them.

"It's time for you to buy new ones anyway..," Jungeun mumbled, not sparring a glance at Jinsoul, who was clearly not amused.

"Your luck that I was about to go buy new clothes anyway.. Well, see ya later." And with that, the door shut close.

Its been two weeks since the two had started living together and Jungeun was already having a crisis. Jinsoul often left her stuff laying around, scattered all across the room and stayed up late, roaming around and making it hard to sleep. It triggered Jungeuns inner perfectionist and was overall pretty bothersome.

To be fair, Jungeun wasn't the best roommate either. She was nagging 80% of the time, spent about 28 hours in the bathroom and wasn't very considerate.

 

Nothing she'd admit of course.

 

Jungeun sat on the couch, desperately trying to focus on the book she was reading. If she wanted to pass this class, she needed to finish it. It was really hard to focus though, when her mind kept drifting off to Jinsouls sleeping face. She usually woke up first, when Jinsoul was still fast asleep, which is why she's seen her roommates sleeping face before. Jungeun definitely didn't think Jinsoul was cute or something.

Then she thought about the meeting her and Jinsouls friendgroup would have later. All of them basically got each other as roommates, so they thought it was good to meet up and get to know eachother more. 

Jungeun honestly wasn't excited at all. Sure, she got to meet her friends and their roommates but at the same time she knew that her friends roommates were the friends of Jinsoul. She wasn't sure if she liked that dynamic.

 

 

Well whatever,

She thought,

They can't be worse than Jinsoul.

 

 

 

Unless..?

 

 

 

 

---------------------- 

A/N- I swear I'll make the chapters longer, this one actually turned out shorter than I intended O.o