PART 5

SUPERSTAR (Bright x Win)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet smile was beautifully decorated Win's face as the cafe's barista. The smile that won the heart of Bright since they were in high school. They didn't know how much they adore each other even before this.

"Thank you khab. Please come again." Win said in the sweetest voice. The female customer blushed.

"So how's it going?" Mann gently tapped on his barista's shoulder. He knew everything from Bright. That's what bestfriends do right? 

No secret between of them.

But he decided to act like he didn't know anything and wanted to hear it from Win's mouth. He respected Bright and Win relationship so much. If Win didn't want to spill the truth, then he won't pressure him. As long as he is happy with Bright. 

"A lot of customers today." Win said while smiling wide. He was pretty tired but he loved his job so much. Dealing with customers while making coffee and drinks was so satisfying.

Mann shook his head side by side.

"That's not what P want to know."

"Au? So what is it P?"

"How was it? Boyfriends for a day?" 

Win automatically blushed. He was lost for words for few seconds and kept scratching his head with full of anxious. Mann was holding back his laughter. Win is so cute when he's panicked.

"The show wrapped up nicely." Win said.

Mann nodded and added, "So how does it feels to have Bright as a boyfriend?"

Win gulped. His boss was sneaky as hell. And why he looked so naughty?

"Nice P. Nice....ha ha ha...." Along with fake laugh, Win quickly grabbed the clean cloth and started wiping the counter. Tried to avoid any further questions from his boss.

Mann smiled. Bright was so happy on the phone last night. Was calling just to tell him that Win is his boyfriend now. Mann prayed for their happiness.

Bless them.

Win letting go a relief sigh. Mann wasn't there anymore because he was busy with customers. Nobody should know about his relationship with Bright to protect Bright's image and safety. He didn't want fans to attack Bright and backlashes him because of this. 

 

[ A New LINE message ]

Bright : Can I have a cup of coffee please?
Win : Where are you P?
Bright : In table number 3

Win looked up and found someone in a mask was sitting alone in table number 3. It was Bright! He was surprised and rushed to the table.

"P, what are you doing here?" Win slowly asked. He was panicked to see him there in the crowded place like that. A superstar who has millions of fans shouldn't be there!

He quickly peeped outside just to check if there was any reporter or paparazzi.

"Nobody outside. Don't worry." Bright said. 

"P...You should go. This place is dangerous for you."

"What's so dangerous about it? Except it has a dangerously cute barista like you." Bright was quite a teaser. Win sighed.

"P...."

"I want coffee made by Metawin." Bright winked. Win couldn't stopped Bright from sitting there and with heavy heart, he left to prepare the coffee.

Bright smiled. His boyfriend is so damn cute.

"Oh-ho friend!" Mann greeted Bright. He sat down on the opposite chair.

"He looks tired. Are you abusing my boy?" Bright asked.

"Your boy is a hard-working man. You should be proud." Mann grinned. 

Soon after that, Win came with a cup of hot coffee. Specially made for his handsome boyfriend. He wanted to leave after that but Mann called out for him.

"You can leave early today. You should spending more time with him. He's a super busy man you know." Mann winked at Win. Win stunned.

"Take care of your boyfriend." Mann added. Win choked on his own saliva. He almost stopped breathing. 

W-what? Huh? He knows??

"Bright is P's bestfriend na. There is no secret between us." 

"H-huh??" Win stared at the boss with unbelievable stares. He didn't know that!

"Hm, the coffee is cute just like it's barista." Bright complimented before Win wanted to say something to Mann. 

"Go. Don't worry about the cafe." Mann patted Win's back. He left to the counter and took over the barista job. 

Win was so speechless. He didn't understand.

"Let's go see grandpa and grandma." Bright said. He missed the oldies so much. 

"But P...."

"Let's go. P will wait outside." Bright left the table and walked away. He wanted to be alone with Win in his free time eventhough it was only for 30 minutes.

Win slowly went to the counter to meet Mann. The boss greeted him with a smile.

"Go."

After few minutes, Win was in his casual clothes again. He carefully walked to Bright's car and sneaked into it after making sure nobody

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter