PART 3

SUPERSTAR (Bright x Win)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Can I visit your grandparents every week?" 

Win stunned. A superstar like Bright wanna come to pay a visit? Every week? Is he kidding? 

"I..."

"Can I?"

Win scratched his head because he didn't know what to say to Bright. To have a superstar like Bright in his home is a bless. What a beautiful bliss when he had Bright sat next to him.

"I don't mind P but..."

"My agency and reporters?" Bright made a guess. Win slowly nodded.

"Don't worry. I will be super careful."

"You have to P. Your image is on the line."

"To be honest, i don't really care about it. I have taken care of my image for years and now I need a break. That's why i wanna visit you and your grandparents often after this."

Bright smiled and make Win blushed. Win didn't understand why such a superstar wanted to set a foot on his ordinary house. He is only a fanboy.

"So where should we go for the next date?" Bright asked while staring into the horizon infront of him. He loved the scenery. It was calming.

"Ha?"

Bright chuckled when he saw Win. That boy was looking at him with his mouth hanging. 

"The boyfriends thingy thing, ya know...." Bright explained. Win was so funny.

Win just remembered, "Aaa.....Yea, the show...."

"Why? You wanna be my real boyfriend?" The superstar teased. Win was blushing so hard. 

"P..."

Bright burst out laughing. Win was so nervous and he looked so freaking cute! Hahaha. Why he had to be nervous like that?

"P, do you wanna see my bedroom?"

"What we will do next?"

Win laughed. Bright was such a tease, "No... Do you wanna see something special?"

Bright smiled then nodded, "Sure, I would love to."

Soon after that, they're both went to Win's bedroom. What makes Win volunteered to show his room that was full of Bright's face? Because that handsome guy already seen it from his social media. He had nothing to hide anymore since Bright knew everything. 

Win slowly opened the door and letting his most favorite star stepped inside. Bright automatically smiled the moment he saw his posters on the wall. Cute mini polaroids were also sticked on the same spot. 

Win tried to cover the wall but Bright have seen everything. 

"What are you tryin' to hide?" Bright chuckled. He gently pushed him aside for a clearer vision. Seems like Win bought every edition of the magazines as long as his face on it.

"You've missed one."

Win quickly checked the wall, "Which edition?"

Bright pulled him over and snapped a picture with Win. In a blink of an eye, they were together in one photo. Win was speechless because he was so closed with Bright just now. He didn't even have a chance to talk because everything was too quick. 

[ Image received in LINE ]

Win was staring at the photo like forever until Bright pinched his cheek to woken him up. Bright sent the photo via LINE to Win's phone.They looked so damn fine in that photo and Win loved it so much. He secretly fell in love way deeper with Bright. He didn't know that Bright was looking at him when he was staring at the photo. 

Win looked really happy with that sweet smile on his lips. 

"Don't forget to turn that into a shirt." Bright said and then winked. He loved to see Win blushed. Well, nobody can blame him for feeling like that because Win is so adorable.

"Do you know that your smile is so cute?" He spontaneously said that. Out of control but he really meant it.

Win was surprised by that. He was lost for words and didn't know how to respond. Bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter