PART 1

SUPERSTAR (Bright x Win)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Please forgive my grammatical errors etc. English is not my first language ]

 

 

PROLOG : TWO YEARS AGO

“They’re gone…” His voice was shaking like crazy and his body was shivering all over. He crashed to the floor with eyes filled with tears. He couldn’t believed of what he just heard seconds ago.

“What happened?” The grandmother asked. She was nervous with her hand on her chest.

“Win?” Now the grandfather’s turn to asked. Their grandson looked sad and upset in the same time. Must be something really bad happened to him.

Win slowly lifted his face to his grandparents and can’t helped but sobbing so hard. He can’t talk and was crying like a little child infront of the oldies. The grandparents were scared and worried sick. They’ve asked again and again until Win answered.

“Po, mei, nongs are dead…” Win said while crying.

The grandfather was shocked and dropped to the floor with eyes opened. Win screamed while trying to awakened his grandfather. He ran to his bedroom and called ambulance soon after that. No more death! He didn’t want anymore death in his life!

“Grandpa!!”

 

 

HUH!

The sad and gloomy memory faded away the moment he opened his eyes. The sad memory seems to hit him hard these days. He missed his deceased family members so much because life was tough after they were gone. With a painful heart, he woke up and walked straight to his grandparents’ room to checked on them. They weren’t in there.

“Grandma, grandpa?” He went to every angle of the house on his search of them.

He smiled as he saw them sat next to each other on a long bench in their backyard. He just stood there and looked at his old and sick grandparents with lot of happiness. He only had them after his parents and brothers were forever gone. He promised to take care of them.

After he heard the sad news, the grandfather was attacked by heart attack and almost die. Fortunately he was quickly enough to called the ambulance. Eventhough he was saved but he had to lived with poor heart condition ever since. He can’t moved freely anymore and needed a lot of medications everyday.

“Grandma, grandpa, i will make breakfast na. The both of you must be hungry.”

Grandmother smiled, pulled her grandson’s hand. “We are not that hungry.”

“How about grandpa? Did you take your meds already?”

“I did…” Said grandpa while smiling.

“Just go ahead, you have to work right?”

Win nodded. Grandfather was right, he has to go to work in 20 minutes. Luckily he had a motorcycle and the workplace wasn’t that far.

“I will cook something first na?” Win said and then walked to the kitchen to prepared breakfast for the couple. That was his daily life routine before he left for work.

After that, he went for a shower and got ready for work. He stood infront of one poster with smile on his lips. The celebrity in the poster was Bright. His most favorite actor and singer. He was literally Bright’s biggest fanboy. He saw Bright infront of his own eyes twice before and always failed to have his signature or a selfie. He was too shy because he always the only fanboy in Bright’s fan meetings.

But that doesn’t stopped him from adoring that guy. He will keep supporting Bright no matter what happen. He will going to be Bright’s biggest fanboy forever.

“I will be back for lunch na. See you later~” Win planted kisses on his grandparents’ forehead. He will be back and fourth from workplace to home for two years already. He was tired but he’s willing to do that because he loved his grandparents so much. He was tired and almost gave up for few times but he was back on track because of someone.

BRIGHT.

He didn’t know why that guy motivates him so much. He was like a charger to an empty battery. Bright was more like his life saviour and he wanted to thank him for it eventhough Bright doesn’t even know if he exist or not.

 

DAISY CAFÉ : 3 PM

“For you.”

One guy handed the ticket while smiling. His name was P’Mann, Win’s boss.

“What is this P?”

“Bright’s fan meeting ticket.”

“You bought this for me?”

“Yes, of course.”

Win slowly took the ticket from P’Mann’s hand. He was contemplated to accept the ticket from his boss. He was embarrassed to take it for free.

“P, i will pay for this ticket. How much is it?” He was ready to pulled out his wallet out of his pocket.

P’Mann shook his head, “This is a gift for you.”

“A gift?”

“Yes, a birthday present.”

Win’s eyebrows puckered. Birthday? P’Mann chuckled. Win always forgot his own birthday.

“Today.” P’Mann reminded him.

“Aaah…” Win grinned. He forgot that day was his birthday. His life was hectic with his responsibilities of everything that makes him forgot about his own birth date.

“The fan meeting is starting in 30 minutes. You can celebrate your birthday with your P’Bright.” P’Mann smirked. He knew how much Win loves Bright Vachirawit. Win talked about him for almost 24/7.

“But, P…”

“Don’t talk too much. Just go.”

Win was hesitated to go to the fan meeting even it was his birthday. The café was packed with customers, how can he just leave? He shook his head and went back to counter as a barista.

“The fan meeting is starting, what are you doing here?” P’Mann asked.

“We got lots of customers today P. I can’t leave.”

“So the ticket will be wasted?”

Ouch, Win forgot about the fan meeting ticket. The ticket was expensive and it was half the amount of his monthly salary. What should he do? What he is supposed to say?

“But how about all these customers? You can’t handle them all by yourself.”

P’Mann smiled. He knew Win will be worry about this kind of thing so he decided to hired extra workers only on Win’s birthday. They will replace Win for a day.

“Don’t worry, just go to your P’Bright. Just remember your way back home because tonight we will have a small birthday party for you.” P’Mann winked. He grinned like there was no tomorrow. Win blushed like hell.

“P, stop teasing me.”

P’Mann laughed. Win got blushed like a girl everytime he mentioned Bright's name. Win scratched his head because he still didn’t sure about the fan meeting. P’Mann always kind and warm towards him.

 

***

 

FAN MEETING HALL : BACKSTAGE

He just done leaving his autographs on hundred of posters. He was damn tired and needed rest. Schedules were crazy and thanks God he didn’t die yet. He lied his back to the couch.

“Bright, you have to sign these extra fifty posters.” Said the manager with posters on his hands. He didn’t want to disturb Bright but he didn’t have any choices left because the event was starting soon.

Bright slowly opened his eyes. His work hadn’t finish yet and like it or not he had to continue what he supposed to continue. With heavy steps, he walked back to the table and put another fifty of his signatures on the posters. The moment he finished, he went straight inside the fan meeting hall to meet his fans. As usual, the hall was filled with hundreds of fangirls and fanclubs.

He put a warm smile on his face as soon as he stepped into the hall and reached his seat. The MCs did their job and he answered questions from fans. The fan meeting went smoothly and it was loud with fans’ cheering.

“Bright! Bright!”

One hour passed, the MCs told Bright to put his right hand on the glass box for ‘Lucky Star’ session. The chosen one will be receive a super special gift from Bright.

“Number 14!” One of the MC said the lucky number out loud.

“Number 14, please come out. Congratulations!”

Win was speechless and was staring at his number like an idiot. That was his number, 14! He was chosen by Bright! Oh my God…

“Number 14?” The MC called again.

No one was standing up with number 14. Bright was searching the lucky fan among the ocean of people. Was number 14 not there?

“If none of you is number 14, we’ll draw another number.” The MC said.

Win wouldn’t dare to stand up eventhough he was the 14. Probably because he was the only fanboy in that fan meeting. He was about to hide the small paper when the girl who sat next to him said,

“That is your number. Why don’t you stand up?”

“It’s okay…”

“Hey, why not? The number 14 is here!” The girl yelled and pointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter