PART 2

SUPERSTAR (Bright x Win)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Please forgive my grammatical errors etc. English is not my first language ]

 

Win really wanted to take away his hand but he didn’t have any strength to do that. His fingers were locked by Bright’s. He couldn’t moved as if he was paralized the moment their fingers intertwined. He quickly turned his face away when he noticed the camera on one of the crew from the back. Their date was recorded and all the happiness was gone. If only he can be alone with Bright for a day but that wasn’t happened. He was there for a fake relationship.

Win sighed. He suddenly felt frustrated and upset. What was he doing there actually? He was like a puppet to entertained Bright’s other fans.

It’s okay, you have to go on until 11 pm. After that, you’ll be free and back on your grandparents’ arms again. He missed them so much.

He glanced at Bright again. That guy was looking out of the window without saying anything. Win was uncomfortable and everything was so damn awkward between them. He was thinking about a lot of things and wanted to start the conversation but then failed to open his mouth. At the end, he just kept his mouth shut.

“Bright, you should say something to him.” P’Dae commanded. The atmosphere was too flat so he needs to speak to Win to make the show livelier.

Bright slowly turned his head and faced Win. Now the both of them were staring at each other for at least 10 seconds. P’Dae and the crew were screaming from the inside. Bright and Win were cute and well matched! They also could clearly saw how Win’s cheeks turned pinkish. Win was blushing so much because Bright was facing him.

“We’re on our way to the beach. Your favorite place.” Said Bright.

Win was surprised because the beach was indeed his most favorite place in the world. How did they know about this? They must be doing some research before. Aah, that was why P’Dae asked him a lot of questions yesterday. Those informations was useful for the date show.

Well, okay.

Win  answered with a nod. He didn’t know what to say to Bright especially with all cameras on them. Entertainment can be scary and dangerous for the people like him.

“What do you want to eat today?”

Win was out of idea. He looked confuse and awkward. He wanted to flew away from there if he can. He hated this so much. He hated all the cameras that surrounded them. He wanted to go back home and reunite with his grandparents again. He looked anxious and Bright noticed that.

“P’ can we stop recording for a moment?” Bright requested. P’Dae told the cameramen to stopped. The cameras were put down for a while as requested.

“Are you okay?”

Win automatically looked at Bright but didn’t answered the question. Bright seems to be concerned about his condition. He was sweaty and looked nervous. Bright slowly loosened and let go of Win”s fingers to gave him space to breathes.

“Win, are you okay?” He repeated.

Win nodded, “I’m okay P.”

“I don’t think so.”

P’Dae who was only the audience finally asked if Win was alright or not. He was afraid if Win was ill or something.

“Let’s stop at the convenience store.” P’Dae suggested. The vehicle stopped few minutes after that. P’Dae gave Win time to calm down before the shooting continued.

Bright went out and walked into the convenience store to buy something for Win. He bought an ice coffee latte and mint tea for himself. He gave it to Win right after he met him outside of the store. Win looked gloomy and unmotivated that day.

“Are you really okay?” He asked again because Win really looked unwell.

Win smiled, “I’m okay P.”

“But you looked pretty pale na.”

“Ah, probably because i’m a bit tired. I didn’t have enough sleep last night.”

“Why?”

“Nothing, just an insomnia.”

“Insomnia? You have difficulty sleeping?”

Win nodded with a smile on his face. He slowly gulped down the drink that Bright bought for him. His dried throat was refreshed.

Yeah, he has insomnia right after his parents and younger brothers died. He can’t sleep at nights and if he did, he will be haunted by nightmares. There was a lot of sleepless nights two years in a row for Win. In the broad daylight, he covered his sadness by overworked but at nights it wasn’t easy at all for him. The night time were the most lonely time for him and he couldn’t coped with it most of the time. He had troubled breathing, anxiety and sometimes had strange thoughts about himself.

He will never move on from the painful memory. He missed them so much.

“Win?” A tap on his right shoulder awakened him. He was in his deepest thought and didn’t hear what Bright was saying to him before.

“Bright.” P’Dae slowly called out for the celebrity. He wanted Bright to come to him because he had something to tell. Without wasting time, Bright walked to his manager.

“Look.” P’Dae shown something on his phone. It was Win’s instagram.

“His family were dead two years ago.” P’Dae whispered. Bright puckered his eyebrows in shock.

 

- In the loving memory of my beloved parents and nongs, i’ve lighted these candles for you guys. I know you guys are looking at me from above. I’ll be a good son and P’. Mom, dad, nongs…I miss you so much. Let’s meet there someday na? Don’t forget to look after grandpa and grandma too. Love you -

 

The guilt crawled inside of Bright’s blood. He was wrong and insensitive about Win’s feeling when he asked that kind of question. Not just parents but his younger brothers too. He glanced at Win that sat few metres away from them. Seems like Win loved to smile but inside he was sad. Bright gave the gadget back to his manager and walked back to his fanboy.

“Nong, have you eaten yet?” He asked.

Win shook his head, “But i'm not hungry.”

Bright went to buy something again. He walked out with a sweet bun and a cute keychain. The keychain was written with “Be Happy” on it. He saw it when he bought a drink for Win before. Win was smiling like an idiot when he got that from Bright. The keychain was cute because it got bunny on it.

“I’ve heard that your nickname is bunny.”

Win was impressed with Bright. How did this good looking Vachirawit knew? The nickname was well known among his family and friends only. Who told him ?

 

[ P’Mann sneezed out of the blue ]

 

“Can we continue filming?” Asked one of the cameraman.

Bright was contemplated because Win might feel uncomfortable again but Win was the one who agreed to continue.

“Okay, we’ll start after the counting of three.”

Win nodded, smiled. He lifted his face and spontaneously stared at Bright. Their eyes met and nothing was out of their lips. Only staring at each other for few seconds.

“Three!” The cameraman counted. The filming continued as told.

Win quickly bowed his face down after the ‘three!’. He forgot that people are looking and Bright’s fans will watch the show later. He was too sloppy.

“What’s wrong?” Bright put his hand on Win’s head. Just like a real boyfriend.

P’Dae signalled and went back to their vehicle to continue their journey to the beach. Bright without following the script, grabbed Win’s hand and brought him to the vehicle. Once again, intertwined their fingers together. Win was too shy and couldn’t say anything.

Bright didn’t let go of Win’s hand eventhough they already in the vehicle. He faced the window almost all the time but could feel how cold Win’s hand was. Win must be nervous.

 

- BEACH -

Finally they’ve reached the destination. It was 11 am and the sun was shining bright in the sky. Bright went out while holding Win’s hand, he never let go since an hour ago. He led Win to the beautiful beach and did few candid photos of him. Win was as usual, just sat down while trying his best to adapt to the situation. Sometimes he looked so freaking awkward and uncomfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter