PART 4

SUPERSTAR (Bright x Win)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's done P. Fong will take care of them for few hours." Said Win while smiling wide. He was relieved because Fong agreed to look over his elders because he will go to dinner with Bright. 

Bright nodded, "Win..."

Win looked at Bright with his cute round eyes. They were shining like a star and it was like a whole beautiful galaxy in Bright's eyes. The fanboy was adorable as heck.

"P?" Win waves his hand before Bright's face. Bright was standing like a mannequin.

"I wonder if you have someone special at the moment?" Bright asked. He was straightforward that makes Win dumbfounded.

"You mean a b... girlfriend?" Win quickly corrected his words. He almost said 'boyfriend' infront of Bright. He can't say that infront of the opposite kind of him because it might makes Bright feel uncomfortable.

Their good friendship might turn bad and he will ruin everything. He know that Bright is not the same like him, obviously... Bright was in a love rumor with his co actress.

"Hm..." Bright nodded. He wanted an answer. 

"No, P." Win replied with a hard smile. The truth was, he only had Bright Vachirawit in his heart, mind and soul. 

He didn't want Bright to feel awkward if he knows that he is not into girls. He was the opposite but the only one he want is Bright. He decided to keep it to the deepest place in his heart. He will take it to the grave. Bright doesn't have to know.

"Don't you wanna know about me? If i have a boyfriend?" Bright asked and was staring intensely at Win.

Win slowly shook his head. He don't have to know, EH?
He heard 'boyfriend' from Bright's mouth. Did he misheard it?

Their eyes met. Their hearts skipped a beat.

"I think you were meant to say girlfriend..." Win corrected. Bright smiled. He knew that Win will correcting him.

"What did i said?" He asked.

"Boyfriend..."

"I was saying the correct word tho."

Win was surprised and confused at the same time. What Bright was saying? What was that supposed to mean?

"Don't you want to know?" Bright repeated. 

Win with his eyebrows puckered, "Do you have boyfriend?"

Bright walked closer and gently touches Win's hair, "No, P don't have boyfriend."

Win was looking straight to Bright that was standing closed to him. Their perfumes automatically mixed up and filled the atmosphere. It was so beautiful and Win didn't want that day to end. There was no word from them both. They were just spending that moment with an intense stares.

They weren't aware about the whole production and Bright's manager who were standing few metres away from them. The cameras rolling without their consent and it was like a bonus candid to spice it up. The date show will be a success. P'Dae was stunned by the interaction between Bright and Win even after the shoot. They weren't supposed to do any fanservice anymore since the shoot was done. 

Then he remembered that Bright might like Win for real. 

Tick tock tick tock......Everything was so quiet. Bright couldn't helped but to held Win in his arms. That was unscripted and he just can't stop. He was kinda scared if he won't see Win again after the shoot ended. He wanted to have Win infront of his eyes everytime he needs someone to talk. If it end the way the shoot ended, it means they won't meet again because they lived in a different world.

The gap is too big and wide.

Win gently pushed Bright away when he noticed the others were looking at them.
"P, people are looking..."

Bright chuckled and slowly loosened his arms around Win's body. He didn't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter