Chapter 12

Love behind spotlights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s point of view

I rushed to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. I was cutting the carrot angrily. Jeongyeon came in to drink water. I can feel his eyes glued on me. He was drying his hair with a towel.

“Are you mad?” he asked cutely. I stopped cutting the vegetables and looked at him. He was smiling brightly at me “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to get mad at you. I am just tired and stressed”

“And I want you to understand that Ten is my friend only. I have many boy friends but I don’t feel anything toward them” I stated “so please, no need to be jealous”

“I am sorry” he smiled at me. I sighed as I stared at his soft eyes. I cupped his cheeks and left a peck on his lips “you didn’t tell your mom or uncle Hiraku yet, right?”

I gritted my teeth and shook my head before I continued preparing the diner “great, let’s keep it a secret for a while. I didn’t tell anyone yet too”

I hummed and watched him head outside of the kitchen before he came back “You are taking the birth control pills?”

“Yes, Jeongyeon!” I yelled at him. He frowned at me and went back to the living room. I guess dating an idol and specifically him isn’t easy at all.

Eventually, I finished cooking and we had diner together in the living room. I was watching TV while Jeongyeon was busy on his tablet “Momo, watch this” I leaned in and he showed me his dance practice of a song called Take you down by Christ brown. He rips his shirt and the dance is very ual. I raised an eyebrow at him when a female dancer joined him and started to touch him and grind on him. He looked very proud and excited about it.

“What’s your opinion?” he asked.

“You got jealous of me sitting next to a friend of mine but I should be fine with this?” I joked.

Jeongyeon placed the tablet on the coffee table and faced me “why are you still opening this topic? Didn’t we talk about that and I apologized? Why are you bringing this up?”

“I wasn’t serious Jeongyeon, calm down”

He gritted his teeth and lighten up a cigarette “this is a dance, more than 30,000 will attend my concert I need to show them my best performances”

“Okay, okay” I repeated as I cupped his face “I was joking. I understand and I love you”

He grinned and pulled me into a tight hug “I love you too Momo”

~~

A few days passed…

I was in the college’s cafeteria, sitting with Sana and Mina. As soon as I knew they are Japanese we became close. We chat all the time and we study together too. The two of them live in a dorm, they invited me to move in with them but I lied that I am staying with my cousin. Mina and Sana were telling me a story when they got lost in Seoul when my phone vibrated. I smiled when I saw a selfie Jeongyeon sent he sends me tons of selfie every day when we are not together.

“Where are you? Send me a picture”

I sighed and took a random selfie of me pouting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter