welcome to mobile legends!

Nini-sama

If not all, then some girls dream a rich, handsome and loving fiancé who's for a thrilling adventure---in bed, or around the world. It's a fantasy to be with that kind of guy, and to have moments with them? It's a blessing! But sadly, they're rare and are mostly found in steamy, CEO-themed as.

Minseok is living the life they've been dreaming of.

But he's different. He can't even see his fiancé's face properly because of his face agnosia; he met him in the supermarket while unintentionally becoming cupid for his friend and a Chinese idol; and that he's not a girl. Definitely. He can get pregnant, though.

The soft ring of his alarm clock opened his eyes as he awakened from his slumber, annoyed because the author has written his opening it like a stereotypical novel. But the annoyance of his face and messy hair immediately vanished as he saw the love of his life sleeping, face buried to his chest. He wondered if he really deserved this life he's living in---he's getting married with the man he never knew he'll have, along with a new experience of having a family.

He sounds excited, doesn't he?

After taking a long look on his lover's face, he gave him a quick kiss on his forehead before peeling himself off him. He immediately went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast and lunch, since everyone is going out of the house today for different reasons. He's excited for his young man, because a new adventure has come to his life, probably.

Speaking of adventures, Kim Minseok's road toward this life of his a crazy one. He met the love of his life, Kim Jongdae, on a supermarket as a cashier, blushing and is sheepish because he got forced to be at the counter by Junmyeon at time. He got surprised when he found out that his neighbor is---no erase that---was dating his kid, and then they hit off just like that. He proposed to him later on, but he rejected it for being 'too fast' (because he can't go at his amazing pace), but after some time in Japan, he finally said his sweet yes.

It sounds like an adventure, but that was just the beginning. The real fun (and bizzareness) started when they met his parents.

Here's thing; Minseok only knew that Jongdae is a single father working as a cashier and some freelance work to raise his son, Jongin. He's cute; has small hands; always smili--well those are small details, but as far as he knew, his parents are living in Japan.

But he did not expect them to be company holders, for 's sake!

At that time where everything is confusing him, he met his soon-to-be father-in-law.

'Minseok,' Jongdae spoke as he introduced his father to him. 'This is my dad.'

'おはよう ございまず、わたしはキス ミンスクと申します。'(Good morning, I am Kim Minseok.) He bowed as he spoke, nervous on whether he ed it up or not. 'はじめまして。' (Nice to meet you.)

The old man gazed at him for a moment before he answered, smiling. 'こにちわ、ミンスクくん。' (Hello, Minseok/Minsoku-kun.)

The whole time went with just Jongdae and his dad conversing while he sat there, looking at the blank space while trying his best to impress his father. He continued doing so until his fiancé placed his hand on his thigh while declaring, 'とうさん、私は彼を愛しています。' (Dad, I love him.)

Minseok found himself saying goodbyes to the old man, who had a huge grin on his face. He doesn't know how he had no memories of what happened inside, but all he knows is that he feels that he accepts them together. But one thing's for sure--Jongdae need some explaining to do. They were riding a taxi home when the professor tried to process the events that happened. And just in time, his fiancé noticed his confused face and laughed. 'Did you get surprised?'

'I was scared for a moment, you know? Why...?'

'Eh, he's my dad!'

'But?' He got even more confused at his answers. 'Why are you working as a cashier when your family's like this?'

'Well, you see, when I had Jongin, I was a hard-headed delinquent studying in South Korea.' Jongdae, replied, reminiscing his memories. 'As a punishment, he got rid of my credit cards after I graduated and made us live on our own until Jongin gets old.'

'You don't look like a delinquent though,' Jongdae immediately pouted and acted cute. 'Why, am I that cute?'

'Yah!' He slapped his face lightly. 'Was life harsh?'

'No, because he was secretly sending someone to provide something for us. My dad's a softie, isn't he?'

'Yeah...' Minseok replied before moving his eyes towards the window. His hands unconsciously held Jongdae's tightly, which made him blush as he realised. Curious, he turned to him, who also displayed a smile, and asked; 'Where's your mom, Dae?'

'Ah, she's out with some friends in Akihabara, probably. She finds you cute, you know? I got angry because she was teasing me!'

'So, you're really Japanese, Jongdae-sama...'

'Stop calling me that!... and no, I'm not.'

'Eh?'

'They're my parents' friends, they've adopted me after I got orphaned. They didn't have a child, so they treated me like one, and I did too, just like I did with my real ones.'

'You're really...loved.'

'Yeah!' He kissed his forehead. 'Loved by them, loved by Jongin...'

'...and loved by you.'

Remembering those made Minseok smile, he even sang while preparing for the three bentos sitting on the table. He feels excited living together like a family although they are on the way on becoming one, but it also saddened him as he remember moving out of the family house---and leaving his only link to Kyungsoo, he thought as he gazed at the brown bento. He doesn't know what happened to the two who were much in love at that time, but he can see how it affected Jongin the most, who immediately changed his happy personality into something different. And that breaks his heart.

After placing the cooked rice inside, he then checked the time nonchalantly---which made him furious that he grabbed the extra pans and went to their room then to Jongin's.

He loves them, but he just can't afford having them late on their first day.

'YOU BOTH WAKE UP! NOW! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?!'